Food Wars... Except No One Gets Naked

I'm back baby! Wow! 10,000 reads! I would write a dramatic thank you but I did that last chapter. I'm totally sure you all read it... go read my other RWBY story.... apparently it's really good.... I don't know.... just do it.

-(Y/N)-  I think this chapter sucks. Sorry about that.

     Calm. That's the one word I could use to describe the past few weeks. Much to my surprise, the White Fang had been rather scarce. Back inside school, things weren't so different. Blake hadn't spoke at all to me since the firefight at the docks. Whatever. Fuck Blake. 

     I had begun manufacturing dust rounds for my guns, and was dying for someone to test it on. Fire, lightning, and all the fun. Of course, doing the same for OS was proving a little more difficult, as the bullets required for the XO-16 were 20mm. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means they make a bigger boom. 

     Unfortunately, my investigation of Roman pretty much died with his consistent robberies. There was no longer any information to collect, as there was no way to collect info from something that wasn't there. 

     As of now, it was the day before the second semester started, and I was sitting in the mess hall with a good amount of the other first years, RWBY and JNPR included. It dawned on me that I never really got to know them very well. Perhaps I'll try that later on. The teens were sitting a table away from me, though Ruby was missing. Speaking of the Little Red Riding Hood, and honestly, the rest of team RWBY. None of them had really interacted with me since the fight. If they were this torn up over me killing those faunus, then how the hell are they ever going to become huntresses?

     Make no mistake, having the humanity to not want to kill people is nice and all, but that level of innocence is what gets people killed.  They'll have to realize sooner or later that sometimes, you have to kill. I mean Jesus. I killed a bunch of terrorists and they still got pissy with me. I don't know what kind of snowflakes run this planet. 

     I snapped my head to attention when I heard a loud bang to my right. My hand was already reaching for my wing man when I did. Though when I saw it, I saw it was just Ruby with a six inch binder. 

     "Sisters, Friends... Weiss." She started. 

"Hey!" 

"For score and seven minuets ago, I had a dream."

"This oughta be good." Yang said. 

"A dream that one day, the four of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has had ever had... ever!" She pumped her fists, excited for whatever she had in that binder. 

"Did you steal my binder?" Weiss inquired. 

"I am not a crook." Ruby bent down slightly and made peace signs with both hands. 

"What are you talking about?" Blake looked up at her. 

"I am talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

"I always kick my semester off with a Yang. Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Yang made a pun probably better suited for her father. I wasn't the only one who thought that, as an apple hit her in the face. 

"Boo-o-o-o-o-o!!!" Came Nora's voice. 

"Yeah, and while you're at it, why don't you yang me off Beacon cliff." I said sarcastically, earning a glare from Blake and Yang. 

"But guys it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester's going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today!" Ruby gestured to the unorganized abomination on the table in front of them.