Rage

This chapter is going to have one of the coolest (in my opinion) fight scenes I've written so far. I take pride in my ability to write hype ass action. Hope you enjoy.

Sorry if this chapter feels all over the place. I got really into the fight scenes so they may seem confusing.

"Go on, Blake. This is my fight." The Cat faunus looked at him uneasily, the calm and collected man she knew seemingly gone. His body was tense, his fists were balled and he was shaking. Shaking. This gave her the impression that he knew the sudden enemy from somewhere, and the similarities in attire only reinforced this. That being said, she didn't have time to ask. She ran past (Y/N), approaching the man across from them. Her eyes went wide when she easily passed him. No. He let her pass. Whoever he was, he felt the same way (Y/N) did. Blake pushed the thought to the back of her mind as she ran through the next door, prepared to confront Roman.

(Y/N) stared down the IMC pilot, utter fury building inside of him. Adrenaline began pumping as soon the as corporate asshole showed. This wasn't supposed to happen. (Y/N) thought. They weren't supposed to be here. If there's an army of them . . . the destruction they could bring Remnant . . . I won't let that happen.

He drew his knife in one hand, and wingman in the other, dropping into a stance. The IMC pilot's hands went to his thighs, each gripping an R-97. The two watched each other, waiting for their opponent to make the first move before the tension broke, and they both charged. (Y/N) aimed and fired his revolver, dropping into a slide to avoid the stream of rounds spitting from the SMGs in the hands of the IMC currently soaring over him. Putting his foot down, the 6-4 pilot stopped his slide and spun, bringing his knife around in a stabbing motion. It was intercepted by a kick that threw (Y/N)'s arm to the left. Using the momentum, he jumped into a handstand on his left hand, rotating his legs and bringing them both around and, despite not being able to land a leg on the IMC's person, knocked his left SMG down giving him the opening to roll off his hand and fire the wingman, a perfectly timed bullet going into the barrel of his adversary's weapon, destroying the bullet inside and jamming it.

Completing the roll, (Y/N) pushed off his legs and boost jumped at the IMC pilot, attacking with a vicious knee. The enemy dodged right and countered with a roundhouse kick (Y/N) ducked under before he spun again from his kneeled position, bringing his knife up in a move that seemed to be targeting the IMC's left leg. The white-armored pilot moved said leg back, falling for (Y/N)'s feint. When the left leg moved, (Y/N) stabbed at the other pilot's right arm, catching the knife's blade in the trigger guard of remaining R-97. He followed up by finishing the turn and throwing a pistol whip at the IMC's head, only for his arm to be intercepted by the IMC's free hand, the one that once held the left R-97. The two of them struggled, each trying to overpower the other and get a shot at the head. And they both knew it would come down to who got more creative. For this reason, the IMC panicked when (Y/N) loosened the grip on his revolver, letting it hang from a finger but giving him an angle on the right thigh.

The corporate pilot moved his right leg back, narrowly dodging the wingman round before he jumped, kicking and catching (Y/N) in the stomach before corkscrew flipping, foot smacking the 6-4 pilot across the visor and boosting into an upside-down position, aiming his SMG at his enemy. (Y/N), seeing this, acted quickly, boost jumping to the left wall, running two steps and boosting to the right. He then pushed off the right, diving into a roll and holstering his wingman before coming up directly in front of the IMC. The 6-4 threw a right hook, the IMC dodging left. Knowing the flanking tactic, (Y/N) stopped the punch he threw and backpedaled, spinning a third time and grabbing the other pilot's right wrist with his right hand and right shoulder in his left. Now with the opposing pilot's momentum under his control, (Y/N) swung the enemy around, up, and threw him into the ground head first.