-Trust-

-:-:-:-

Survival- Eminem

-:-:-:-

I woke up with Zayn's arm flung across my waist. I shook him. "Z, Zayn wake up." He groaned and turned on his side. "What?" "Nothing happened, did it?" He thought for a while. "No we were just horribly drunk...I feel like I kissed another girl..." My eyes went wide. Then it all came back. "That was me! I remember that! I told you I wouldn't kiss you because I had a boyfriend and I said you were hotter than him...oh my god!" I started laughing really hard then felt a headache coming on. "Ah shit!" "You got one too?" I nodded and crawled into his arms. "Want me to go get you some medicine?" I shook my head. "I just wanna stay here for a minute." He nodded, his chin resting on top of my head. "Bad boy?" "Good girl?" He asked with a laugh. "I like you." "I like you too." He pressed a kiss to my forehead. I got out of his grip and stood up, stretching my body out as I did. "Hey Dumbass can I borrow a shirt? Preferably a clean one?" "Yeah sure baby. Just let me find one real quick." "Thank you!" I said with a wide smile. "Mhmm." He hummed handing me a clean black t-shirt. "Do you have any cologne?" "Yeah why?" "Can I see it?" He found it in his bag and threw it to me. I sprayed it all over the shirt and gave it back. "Now it smells like you and honestly, you smell amazing." He smirked and pressed a kiss to my cheek before leaving the tent for me to change.

As I stepped into view of the other boys, they all stopped talking and stared at me. "What?" "That's disgusting! We were just in the other tent Malik!" We looked at each other with wide eyes. "We didn't have sex! I just needed to borrow some clothes!" I exclaimed, taking a seat across from Zayn. "Mhmm." "Sure." "We didn't." "We are both virgins." I nodded and glanced at Harry who hasn't said anything yet. "You believe me right Hazza?" He shrugged and continued to eat. "Harry!" We sat in an awkward silence for a while. I stood up, glancing at Zayn and went back to my campsite. An arm wrapped around my waist. "Where are you going?" "Back to my campsite. Or home." "No, please stay." "They don't even believe me when I say we didn't have sex! They don't trust me!" "No, they trust you just fine they just don't trust me. They don't think I'm a virgin. They think I've been lying this whole time but I haven't. They still think I want to get in your pants but you know it's not like that." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Come on Blue. Let's go over there..." "Babe, I-" "Come on Kels." I sighed and followed him back to the campsite. They all looked up at us then back at their food. They hate me. They absolutely hate me.

I picked at my nails nervously, glancing around the campfire. "I'm sorry..." Harry mumbled quietly beside me. "It's okay Hazza..." "No. No it's not. You're my friend and I didn't listen to you. I'm sorry." "It's okay Hazza. I promise." I mumbled, rubbing his back. Zayn glared at us and I glared back. What's he so mad about? "Kelsey?" I looked up at Louis. "I'm sorry too." "It's okay Lou. I just...I don't know. I thought you guys didn't trust me." "We don't trust him." He said, nodding at Zayn. "Especially after what he said." Zayn looked at me as if to say 'I told ya so.' I just nodded. "I'm sorry too!" Niall exclaimed. I laughed lightly. "It's alright Ni." I ruffled Harry's hair, due to him still looking guilty. "Haz lighten up it's okay." "I feel like shit. You're one of my best friends and I didn't trust you..." I kissed his cheek and rubbed his back. "It's okay. We're all good again. I'll be right back. I'm going to get my phone charger." He nodded with a weak smile.

I rushed over to my campsite and grabbed my charger from inside the tent. I decided to just leave it plugged up here and leave my phone there.

'I wonder if Zayn's still moody.'

I walked back over and stopped dead in my tracks. Zayn was on top of Harry, beating the shit out of him. "Zayn stop!!" I tried pulling him off but it didn't help. The boys helped me pull him off, throwing him away from Harry who had a black eye and purple bruises. I rushed over. "I'm so sorry Harry..." I mumbled, holding his face gently. "It's okay babe. It's not your fault." "Here, I've got a first aid kit in my tent." I kept an arm around him for balance as we walked. I got the kit out, having him sit on a nearby log.

"Why'd he hurt you Haz?" I mumbled as I cleaned his cuts up. "Cause you kissed my cheek I think. Just jealous you were giving me attention..." I nodded. "Does it still hurt?" "Yeah kinda. I'm used to it from him though." I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to get him better. Apparently I'm not much help though." "That shouldn't be left to you anyway. He should know he's fucked up and needs to change." "I think he does, but he doesn't necessarily want to..." I looked up from Harry to see Zayn, hurt showing all over his face.