-Love-

-:-:-:-

Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran

-:-:-:-

As I look over at him watching TV, I smile to myself. I'm so lucky to have him. He's attractive, more attractive than any man I've ever seen. Yes he's got a temper, but when he wants to, he can be so sweet. And he actually loves me. And I love him. I think.

No.

I absolutely love him. I know I do.

"I love you." I blurt. He looks over at at me, confused. "What?" "I love you Zayn." "You're serious? No joke?" I nodded, a small smile growing on my face. He tilted his head back, eyes closed, a smile coming to his face. "C'mere baby." I crawled into his lap, straddling his lap.

"I love you so much." He mumbled into my hair, kissing there. "I love you too." I lifted my chin up, connecting our lips in a slow, passionate kiss. "Say it." "I love you Zayn." "You're mine. You'll always be mine. Nobody else's, alright? You're my girlfriend. And we love each other." "I know baby." "Not Liam's." "I know. I don't like him like that." "That was more for me to remind myself that you actually want to be with me."

I smiled and laced our fingers together. "Zayn?" "Hmm?" "Are you picking Waliyha up tomorrow?" "Yeah." I nodded, cuddling closer to his chest. "I love you more than I loved him..." "Good because if you two ever got back together, I'd kill him." I tried to laugh but I knew he was serious. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you and if anybody tries to take you from me, it'll be the last thing they do." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you so protective?" "Because you're the only person to even care about me in ten years. Everybody else was too afraid or had better things to do." "No I'm not." "Even the boys are afraid of me Blue. Ask em sometime." I sighed. "You and I both know that I'm getting better. I'll never be like I was before. But if anybody EVER hurts you, I'll kill them. That's a promise. But it seems like every time I try to help somebody I love, it ends in disaster. You see what happened to Safaa! It was my fault! It was all...my fault." He started to calm down but then began to cry. I wrapped my arms around him, shushing him a little bit. "No. I shouldn't be crying." "Bad boys can cry too Dumbass." "But I don't cry. I've never cried. Not before you came along at least. You know why? Because I'm becoming a fucking softie! I fell in love!!" I pressed my lips to his forehead. "You okay?" He nodded, raising up a little.

"I need to go home..." "No...Don't go back to him." "Zayn, I live there." "So? Stay with me for the night." "No baby." He pouted, leaving kisses on my neck. "Fine." I smiled a little, running my fingers through his quiff. "I love you..." I mumble again. "I love you too." I finally stood up and went to the door, him following me closely. I turned to face him when I got to the door. "Bye babe. I'll see you later. Love you." "I love you too baby." He mumbles, as he pulls me into a tight hug. I kiss him lightly before walking to the car. I'm going to miss him the little time we're apart.

"Liam! I'm home!" He came down the stairs and rushed over to me, picking me up in a hug. "You're in a good mood." "Mhmm." "Why?" I asked, hugging him back. "Because you're my bestest friend ever." "Li? What's going on?" "Nothing! Let's go play with Thor and Loki!" I was confused, but followed him anyway.

Thor ran up to me instantly, hopping around happily. I sat down so he could sit in my lap like usual and started to pet him.

"I told Zayn."

"Told him what babe?" He asked, somewhat distracted, playing with Loki. "That I love him." He slowed down his playing. "Really? I didn't know." "Yeah..." "That's great Kels!" I smiled. "Yeah...Liam why were you in such a good mood?" "Because...Hi." "Liam! Tell me!" "I got this girl's number today." He mumbled, sheepishly. "Oh my god!! Really?! Who?" "One of my new clients, Grace." "Get some Payne!!" He blushed and motioned me to come sit by him.

I sat in his lap, laying my back into his chest. "I'm glad we're friends." "Me too." I said with a smile, looking up at him. "You're probably going to hate me...but you remember when we saw your first-cousin that time when we were shopping?" I nodded. "I invited him over Saturday." "What?! Liam!! I haven't said anything to him since that day!" "It'll be okay. You said he was like your brother, yeah?" I nodded. "Then everything will be okay." "What time is he coming?" "Noon." I nodded, tracing the feather on his forearm. "Can Zayn come?" "Sure babe." I pouted, then I got anxious.

What if he's mad I haven't talked to him since then?

What if he doesn't like me living with Liam?

Or worse, what if he doesn't approve of Zayn?

"I'm going to go lay down." "Alright. See you in the morning." I nodded, kissing his forehead and going upstairs.