-Just A Lie-

-:-:-:-

Try- P!nk

-:-:-:-

The door opened and my doctor walked in, smiling as he neared my bed. I'll be honest, he was attractive. Zayn tenses beside me. The doctor moves closer, placing a hand close to mine.

I reluctantly lace my fingers with Zayn's so he doesn't get any closer. "So you've got a couple broken ribs and a sprained ankle. You already know about the severe bruising."

"The broken ribs explain the pain then..."

"Oh, you were supposed to have pain medicine given to you by one of the nurses. Did they not give it to you?"

"They did, but yesterday was the last time I had any."

"They were supposed to give you some this morning. I'll give it to you myself. I'll be right back, honey."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. Zayn looked down at our hands and I pulled away.

"Are we-" "No. I just didn't want him to do anything else."

"Oh. Okay." The door opened again and Liam came over. "Hey babe. Everything still hurting?"

I nod.

"I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll be out soon. Maybe tomorrow." I smile a little. "Yes. That'd be nice."

I motion him closer.

"Could you tell Zayn to leave for a while?" "Yeah sure. I'll do whatever it takes as long as you're comfortable." I smirk.

"Thanks LiLi."

"You're welcome. Zayn? Let's go talk in the hallway."

I fiddle with my thumbs, rubbing them in circles.

The door opens and Liam walks over.

"He said to tell you something..." "What?"

"That he'll always love you."

-Zayn's POV-

I just wish she'd listen to me. We could go back to being like we were.

~FLASHBACK~

"I need more." "Zayn you've had enough." "Just a couple more." She rolled her eyes and shoved me away.

I stumble up to the bar and order another shot. I hand the bartender the money.

I feel sharp nails dig into my shoulder. I turn and see Kelsey. "Hey babyy." I slur.

She smiles, holding my arms down and pressing a kiss to my lips.

Kelsey doesn't kiss like that.

She wraps her arms around my neck and plays with my hair. She pulls away finally and I see it's not my Kelsey. It's...a stranger.

She tries to kiss me again but I push her away. "Get away! I have a girlfriend!"

She scoffs and walks away.

I can't let Kelsey see me. She'll hate me. She won't love me anymore...

I run out the back door and hail a cab, going to the hotel.

"I'm so sorry baby...I'm so sorry."

My phone and I look down. Her smiling face shines on my screen. My thumb hovers over 'Accept', but I can't do it. If I answer, I'll have to explain and she'll hate me forever.

She's definitely never marry me.

And now I've lost the one thing I love/need the most in the world.

~END FLASHBACK~

This just proves she hates me if she wants me to leave. I just wanted to be there for her and she doesn't even want me.

She was the only person to ever want me and now...It's over.