-Blue & Dumbass-

-:-:-:-

Monster- Skillet

Demons- Imagine Dragons

-:-:-:-

"Are you sure you don't want me to come help babe?" "I'm fine Liam. I don't need your help. Thanks though." "Alright. Just call me if you need me!" "Thanks Li!" "Welcome Kels!" I hung up and slipped my phone into my pocket. I popped my trunk and threw all of my things to the side.

A soccer ball rolled over my bag. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked it up. "Oh sorry! That's mine." "Oh it's alright!" I looked up and locked eyes with a beautiful set of brown eyes. I handed it to him. "I'm Zayn. It's nice to meet you." My eyes traveled up and down his body. Typical bad boy; piercings, snake bites, tattoo sleeves. "You too. I'm Kelsey." I said shaking his hand. "I'm going to call you Blue." I rolled my eyes. "Why?" I asked, irritated. "Because you have beautiful blue eyes." "Well I'm calling you dumbass." His eyes narrowed. "Why?" "You have to be a dumbass to think that pick up line would work." I said, teasing with a grin. He blushed but laughed a little. He cleared his throat. "Fair enough. I'm right across the street at the other campsite." "Alright." "...Do you need any help? Me and my friends could help you out if you need it." "I'm fine. Thank you." "Alright. If you need anything, just tell me, Blue." "Will do, Dumbass." He smiled and ran across the road.

I began to put up my tent. I went to grab the instructions but they were gone. I sighed and sat on the ground. "Just great."

I tried to put the sticks through the holes but it didn't turn out right.

"It looks to me that you need my help." I looked up and Zayn stood there, his arms crossed with a smirk plastered on his face. "I'm fine. I don't need any help." He shrugged and went back to his friends. I sighed and tried again.

Same result.

I tried it without the poles and of course, it fell down.

I sighed and got off the ground and walked the small distance to Zayn's campsite. There he was, kicking the ball back and forth between his friends. "Um...Dumbass?" He looked up with a smile, knowing it was me. "Blue? What's up?" "Can you help me?" He smirked. "Alright. Come on." I smiled small and followed him back over to where I had set up camp. "What do I do?" "Just sit there." "I wanna know how to do it though." "Then watch." I sighed, resting my head in my hands. "This is a small tent. Staying alone?" "Yeah. My best friend wasn't able to come. He couldn't get off work." "Awh that sucks. You know, you can always come hang out with us if you want." "Thanks but I don't know." "Oh come on! Why not?" "I don't know any of you guys..." He pouted. "They're single, Blue." He said winking. "I don't care Dumbass." "Fine. Just think about it." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Thanks for helping me though. I owe you." "You're welcome. Don't worry about it." "You sure? I'll do anything." "I'll think about it." He said with a smile, walking away. I smirked and began getting the fire ready. The fire grew to a good size so I grabbed a blanket and cuddled up beside it. I was about to doze off when I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned to see a little boy. "Hey sweetie. What's wrong?" "I...can't...find my...mummy." He said between sobs. "Okay come on. I'll help you." I grabbed his hand in mine and walked over to the road. I didn't see any woman who seemed to be looking for their baby. "Come on." I guided him down the road and was pulled into the forest by a large hand. "Good job Simon. Let's go." The kid smiled and followed us through the woods. "Help me!!" I fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Zayn standing over me with his fist clenched. "Go to my tent. Go!" "Zayn I-" "Go!!" I scrambled off the ground and ran towards where his friends sat. I collapsed on the ground and one of them rushed over. "Kelsey? What's wrong?" "Zayn...He beat up this guy...I'm so scared." "It'll be alright. I'm Niall." I smiled small. "Hi Niall." "Guys c'mere. She's scared." Some other guys came over and sat beside me. "What happened?" "This little kid came up to me, crying saying he couldn't find his mom so I went to help him find her and this guy pulled me into the woods...I yelled for help and seconds later, Zayn was standing in front of me and yelling at me to go." One of them pulled me into their lap. "I'm Louis babe. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." "Get off her!" I jumped at Zayn's loudness. Louis let go of me and I stood up. "Do you know how much you scared me?!" I swallowed, and stepped away. "Don't talk to strangers okay? Don't do it!" "I just...I just wanted to help the little boy..." "What little boy?" A little boy came over asking for help so I did and that's wh-" "Don't do it again. Got me?!" I nodded and ran away to my tent, crying.