-Deep Thinking-

-:-:-:-
Voodoo Doll- 5 Seconds of Summer
End Up Here- 5 Seconds of Summer
-:-:-:-

Right now I'm standing on the balcony of the condo we rented. It overlooks the beach and it's gorgeous to say the least.
The wind is blowing gently, making my hair flow a little.
I hear the glass door slide open and soon his arm wraps around my waist.
"What're you thinking about?" He asks, kissing my shoulder.
The truth is, I didn't know what I was thinking about it. It was a jumbled up mess.
"I don't know...Just everything. Us, Ashton, my mom...everything."
"Listen honey, everything with your mom will be fine right? There's nothing bad there's just a little bit of shock. That's all."
I nod and lay back into his arms.
"Ashton will be fine. He/She will be out in less than two months and everything will be textbook perfect."
I nod, forcing myself to believe him.
"Zayn?"
"Yeah?"
"When we get back, can you, my mom, and I all go out and catch up? I think you guys will love each other and I need to catch her up with everything."
"Yeah babe that's fine."
"Thanks...I love you."
"I love you more."
He kisses my cheek and slips his hand into mine.
"You trust me, yeah?"
"Of course, why?"
He smirks and pulls his shirt off, revealing a new tattoo.
"Oh my god...It's beautiful."
"Really?"
"Mhmm..." I mumble, reaching over and tracing the outline of the tattoo on his stomach.
It says, "I love you to the moon and back" and it has a moon and stars around the words.
"I got it for you." I smile a little and press my lips to his.
"Do you think Ashton will look like you or me?"
"I don't know...I don't know what I'll do if it's a girl and looks like you."
"Why?"
"I can't deal with two beautiful girls under the same roof! I can barely handle the beauty of one!"
I blush, looking down at my feet.
"You wanna go down to the beach?"
"It's midnight...?"
"So?"
"Alright. Let's go."
I smile and follow him down the steps of the condo which lead directly to the beach.
I kick off my shoes and step into the water so it washes over my ankles. He follows me into the water, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
I rest my forehead on his chest, loving his company.
"By the way you don't have to be on like good behavior or anything for my mom. You can be your bad boy self if you want."
"Why?"
"What?"
"Why are you letting me do whatever? I thought you'd want me to be good."
"It's not like she can make us get a divorce."
He nods and kisses my forehead.
"Do you think she would make us break up? Like if she knew everything I've done?"
"I don't know...If she knew you'd never do it again, maybe she wouldn't mind."
"Like if she knew you and Ashton were safe?"
I nod.
"Babe?"
"Hmm?"
"You wanna go for a swim?"
"Yeah but I don't wanna go inside then come right back out."
"Just swim naked." He says, shrugging.
"I am not swimming naked. No."
"Why not? We're the only ones out here." I sigh.
"Okay. Fine."
He smiles.
I quickly undress so nobody sees me and rush into the water, Zayn following.
"Oh my god this is so cold!!"
He comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "Better?"
"Yeah a little...By the way I appreciate you not smoking or anything since we found out about the baby."
"Of course. I wouldn't want him/her hurt."
I smile a little and peck his lips.
"You wanna go out farther?"
"Yeah sure."
I swim out until my feet aren't touching.
"Baby I don't feel comfortable with you not touching the ground."
"I'll be fine Zayn." He shakes his head and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me into him.
"If something happens and you go under I would not be able to live with myself."
"You make it seem like I can't swim."
"But you haven't swam with the extra weight of the baby. I'm just worried."
"Alright." I say, holding him tighter.
I feel his fingers brush my thigh.
"Zayn, stop that tickles!" I say, giggling.
"Baby, I think we should go."
"Why?"
"Er, just tired is all." I nod and follow him to the shore.
"Okay I didn't say this because I didn't want you to freak out, but I didn't touch your leg-"
"So? It could've been a fish."
"-and I saw a fin."
"Oh." I clutch onto him tighter.
"Baby you're bleeding."
"I am?" I ask, checking around for the wound.
"Yeah, come on let's go get you cleaned up."