-Make Up-

-:-:-:-

Voodoo Doll- 5 Seconds of Summer

DNA- Little Mix

-:-:-:-

"Waliyha? Time to go sweetheart!" Marcy called from the lobby. "Ready?" She nodded as we both stood from our previous colouring spaces. I walked out with her into the small area where, no doubt, her older brother waited.

Zayn and I locked eyes with each other as I neared. "Zayn? Can I talk to you?" "Oh er yeah sure. Let's go outside." I nodded and followed him. "So...Did you actually forgive me? I'm really, really, confused." "Yeah, I forgive you." He said with a small smile. "I'm just mad at him." "Oh...Zayn?" "Hmm?" He hummed, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Will you take me back?" He laughed, shaking his head, and pulling me in for a kiss. My arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I missed him too much. I shouldn't have missed him as much as I did, but I couldn't help it. He bit down on my bottom lip gently before returning to our rough kiss. "Zayn!!" As both pulled away, blushing, we saw little Waliyha. "Are you two dating?" She asked, disgusted. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yes." He said with a large smile. I squeezed him tightly. "Thank you Z. I know it's hard for you to forgive and forget so...thank you babe." He just smiled. "I need to talk to you later..." "We just got back together! It better be good." I pouted. "It is." "Alright. Then I guess I'll see you later or tomorrow." He smirked and kissed me lightly. "Sounds like a date." I leaned down and kissed Waliyha on top of the head. "Bye sweetie." "Bye Kelsey!" "Bye Dumba-butt." He smirked. "Bye baby." As soon as I got back inside the daycare, I squealed. "What's wrong?!" "Nothing! I'm just really happy! Me and Zayn are dating again!!" She squealed too, hugging me.

The door's bell rung and I looked up to see a woman with a little boy and girl. "Hi! If you could just sign them in for me that'd be great." She smiled at me and did so. "Now what are their names?" "Simon and Heather." "S-Simon and Heather?" She nodded, becoming confused. I backed against the wall, crying. I need Liam. I need him now. I tried to call him but couldn't due to my shaky hands. My breathing was getting worse. "Help!!" Marcy rushed in. "Kelsey what should I do?!" "C-Call L-Liam..." I said shakily. "I'm sorry ma'am. You can take your kids into the play room." She pulled out her phone, dialing a number. "Liam? Get here now. She's having an anxiety attack."

I was shaking.

I was crying.

I couldn't breathe.

I felt hopeless.

-:-

I woke up with my head spinning. "You need to stop getting those. You're going to give me a heart attack." I sighed and wrapped my arms around Liam's waist. I buried my face into his chest. "What triggered it babe?" "T-These new kids came in...T-Their names were Simon and H-Heather." He rubbed my back up and down, soothing me. "Just think of some good things babe...What happened today that was good?" I thought back, a smile creeping onto my face. "Must be something pretty good." I nodded. "Me and Zayn are together again." He smiled wide, pulling away to look at me. "Seriously?" I nodded. "That's amazing!!" "Yeah...He said he needed to talk to me...He said it was good though." He smiled. "I think I know what it is. We talked earlier when he came by to see you." "Tell me?" "No way! I don't know why he didn't tell me you were dating again though. Maybe he was afraid you didn't want to bring it up yet, or make it official." I nodded. "Yeah...How long have I been out?" "About thirty minutes." The home phone began to ring. "I'll be back." I nodded as he retrieved the phone from the kitchen.

I sighed, looking around the room. . He walked back in with a 'hello' into the phone. He sat down, lacing our fingers and rubbing small circles on my thumb. "Yeah she's okay. She's awake...Alright. Come whenever...See ya mate."

"Who was it?" "That weird guy you're in love with." "Why does everybody think I love him??" "Well, I don't know, you two act like it." "No. No we don't love each other. We're not that far yet." He just raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

There was a knock on the door and a smile crept on my face. "Come in!" The door opened but sadly, I couldn't see him. As he appeared in front of me, I saw he held a bouquet of flowers. "Awh! Thank you babe!" He just smiled proudly, placing a kiss on my forehead. I sat up, rubbing my temples. "How are you feeling baby?" "I'm okay...Still kinda freaked out but I'm okay." I patted the space beside me and he sat down, wrapping an arm around my waist. "What'd you wanna talk about?" "Later." He mumbled, kissing my forehead. I nodded and cuddled into him. "I've missed you." "I missed you too." I stared up at him with a smile.Eventually, he connected his lips to mine again.

"Is this a new tattoo?" I asked, tracing over one I'd never noticed before. "Yeah...It's a diamondback rattle snake." I nodded, tracing it aimlessly. "What are you staring at babe?" "I wasn't staring." "Yeah you were." "Oh...Didn't notice. I was just thinking." "About what?" "Earlier." "You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, baby." "Alright. Talk to me if you need to." I just nodded in response, laying into him.