-Guess Who's Back?-

-:-:-:-
Without Me- Eminem
-:-:-:-

What did I do when my fiancé left to go fight a gang? Well I couldn't possibly go, I'm pregnant.
But I could go if I had protection, so I did.
Me, Ashton Bleu, and a gun followed Zayn to Jase's house. We tailed behind him at a good distance, keeping out of sight.
After he's inside the house, I get out and run up to the house, not hearing anything.
Finally, I hear Zayn yelling at him. I open the door and walk in. They must be upstairs. I quietly go upstairs but stop, hearing gunshots.
I run up, my heart beating rapidly.
"Leave my sister alone!! And I swear, if you go near my fiancé and baby, I'll murder you."
"Oh yeah? I'd like to see that. Bring it on. I mean, you've already got three of my men down. Take down the rest of us. I'd like to see you try." I hear punches and kicks. I carefully round the corner and see Zayn on his knees in front of Jase. A man is tying up his wrists.
"This has been coming for a long time." Jase sneers, pulling a gun from his pocket.
I swear I can hear my heart beat through my chest. I pull my own gun, pointing it at Jase's chest.
I can't kill him...
Yes I can. He's getting ready to kill Zayn.
He falls to the ground. I didn't even realize I pulled the trigger. Zayn springs up, trying to free his hands.
The man behind him raises a knife but I shoot him too. I killed people...Oh my god.
Zayn finally sees me.
"Untie me." I do so and stand back, afraid he's mad.
I stare at the ground, my hair covering my face. "That was so stupid of you! Why did you come here? I told you specifically to go to Liam. You put yourself and the baby at risk! I can't believe you."
"I know. I'm s-sorry. I was just worried." His arms wrap around me and he buries my face in my neck.
"I'm so glad you're okay..."
"I'm just glad you didn't get shot..." He kneels down and kisses my stomach. "I'm glad you're okay too."
"Thank you for saving me, sweetheart."
"You shouldn't thank me. You're the love of my life, I'll always save you." He smiles a little and grabs my hand.
"We need to leave before cops show up." I nod and pull him downstairs.
*
I shut the door but before I can say anything to Zayn, Liam is in front of us.
"What the hell happened?!"
"What do you mean?"
"Tricia called and said you two left after Jase was mentioned. What the hell did you do?" He asks, looking at Zayn.
"He was dating my sister so I went to take care of it."
"Where was she? She's pregnant for God's sake!"
"Yeah thanks Captain Fucking Obvious. I told her to come back here but she followed. She saved my life. Twice. Killed a couple of guys."
"Please don't bring that up ever again." I say, begging him. "Yeah of course baby...Yeah." He says quickly, pulling me into his side.
"Why...Why did you follow him?"
"I was worried about him..." He sighs and pulls me into his arms.
"Don't do that again, okay?"
"Okay...I...I need sleep."
"I'll see you tomorrow?" Zayn asks, wrapping an arm around my waist. I nod and peck his lips.
"I love you." "I love you too."
As he leaves, I turn to face Liam. He stares at me for a second, confused.
"What's wrong?"
"I...k-killed people." "It's okay...Come here." He pulls me into a hug but it doesn't help.
"I don't care. I took away their life...Their families will be in mourning because of me."
"I promise it'll be okay. Just go get some sleep." I nod and do as I'm told.
-:-:-:-
I pull the gun up and shoot Jase in the head.
"I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to."
"You did this!! You killed him!!" "I didn't mean to!"
"Yes you did! You're a criminal!!"
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was scared!!"
"Kelsey!!" "What?!" "Kelsey!!"
I'm shaken awake.
"Kelsey!"
I immediately start crying.
"What's wrong?"
"I killed somebody! I killed two people!!"
"Shhh...It's okay Kels."
"Their mothers...If my baby died...I don't know what I'd do. I took away their baby's life. I can't believe it."
"It's okay. I can call him over if you want." "No he's asleep. It's okay."
"Are you sure?" I nod.
He presses a kiss to my forehead.
"I'll be back."
I nod.
I start crying again, holding my stomach.
He enters the room, talking on the phone.
"Please...No. Don't tell him to come. Please."
He ignores me.
"Yeah she was screaming...Alright. Thanks mate. See you in a few."
"Why did you call him?"
"I think your husband would want to know about your nightmare."
"He's not my husband yet. Besides, I'll be fine..."
"You were screaming and you're still crying. You don't seem okay." I sigh and hug him.
"Thank you for looking out for me." "Of course. You're my best friend."
A door closes downstairs and I spring up, running to meet him.
He pulls me into his chest, holding me tightly.
"Are you okay babe?" I shake my head.
He lifts me up, rubbing my back. "It's okay baby." "N-No it's not. I k-killed people." "That's okay..." "No it's not..."
"Yes it is baby." "Their moms are grieving because of me. I know how I'd feel if I lost Ash." He sighs and holds me tighter, kissing my cheek.
"Everything will be okay." "What if they find out?" "Who sweetheart?" "The police." "We'll tell them what happened. Say it was in self defense." I nod, still crying. "Baby look at me." I do as told.
"You'll be okay. If they don't believe you, I'll take care of it okay? I'll take the blame."
"No you won't."
He kisses my forehead. "You can't stop me."
I sigh. "Zayn you can't-"
He shuts me up by kissing me.
"Trust me. Everything will be okay."
I nod and give him a small smile.
"Alright. Good girl. Now how about you go back to bed?" I shake my head furiously.
"I'll have a nightmare again."
"Who said you were sleeping alone? Let's go."