-Baby?-

-:-:-:-

All of Me- John Legend

-:-:-:-

"Are you okay?" "I'm fine Z." "You sure?"

"Yes babe. Now sit down." I say, patting the space on the couch beside me. He constantly worries about me, even though he shouldn't. I've been home for a week and he's still attached like a lost puppy.

He does as he's told and wraps an arm around my shoulders, pressing a kiss to my temple. His other hand grabs the ice pack and carefully places it on my ribs, holding it in place for a while. "I can hold it Z." He just shakes his head. "I'll do it. I don't want you to do anything." I sigh.

"Thanks." I laid my head on my shoulder and tilted my face to look up at him. My eyes closed and I just listened to his breathing, the TV and the outside sounds. "Are you okay?" I nod. "Just tired." "You wanna lay in my lap?" I nod and move myself carefully so I'm in his lap, my head resting against his chest.

"Baby?" "Yeah?" "I got a tattoo last week after you went to sleep." "Really? What was it?" I asked, getting really interested. "A heart with your initial in it."

Holy shit.

"Zayn are you serious?" I ask, raising up some.

He nods, moving his arm into my view. It was right beneath the cobra on his shoulder. It looked amazing.

"Zayn..." I muse, tracing over it. "Do you like it?" "Yeah...I love it, but-" "But?" "What if something happens?" "Baby...We always come back together. Nothing will happen. We both love each other right? We always come back together."

"Yeah but..."

"Baby don't overthink this. I love you more than anything. You love me. It'll be okay."

"Okay." I say. I smile small up at him.

He kissed me lightly, biting my lip as he pulls away. "You wanna go to bed? You seem tired." I shake my head, burying my face in his neck. "Zayn?"

"Hmm?"

"How many people have you killed?" He tenses. "Nine."

I nod, my finger tracing over his jaw. "Are you mad?" I shake my head. "I've come to accept it. I'm kind of indifferent." "Why'd you ask?" "Curious." He nods, nuzzling his nose into my neck. "I like you." "I like you too." I say with a giggle. "Zayn?" "Yeah babe?" "Can you take me upstairs now?" "Of course babe. After, I'll wake up Liam and tell him I'm leaving." "Don't wake him up." "He told me to babe." I grumble as he picks me up, and carries me upstairs. As lays me down in the bed gently, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight Kelsey. I hope you sleep well." "Goodnight Zayn. I love you." "I love you more."

-Liam's POV-

Someone's poking my face. Probably Kelsey.

I open my eyes and see Zayn standing there.

"Hey..." I mumble groggily.

"Hey...Kelsey's in bed. I think she's asleep too."

"Alright. Thanks." He nods and walks out the door with a small 'bye.'

My cell phone starts ringing on the nearby table and I grab it quickly so Kelsey doesn't wake up.

"Hello?"

"This is the hospital. We've been reviewing Kelsey's results and we've found something." "What is it?" "Kelsey was pregnant when she crashed. The baby died in the crash." "But...she...okay thank you. Goodbye." "Goodbye sir."

Kelsey was pregnant?