-Revenge-

-:-:-:-

Just Give Me A Reason- P!nk feat. Nate Ruess

-:-:-:-

"Me and the boys are hanging out today. You wanna come?" He asks, slipping his coat on. "Is Zayn gonna be there?" "Yeah." "Then definitely." He smirked. He knew what I was thinking. "Alright, then let's go girlfriend." "Gladly boyfriend."

As we walked up to Harry's house, I slipped my hand into his. We opened the door and sauntered in. All talking ceased. "Er..." "Awkward..." "What?" Zayn refused to speak. "Yeah. We started dating after Zayn was an asshole." I said, a fake smile on my face. Harry ran up and lifted me in the hair, smiling. "I missed you!!" "I missed you too Harry!" I ran my fingers through his hair as we hugged. "Hey baby come here." I tried not to smile as I went to sit next to Liam. His arm went around my shoulder, pulling me closer. "You guys wanna play COD with us?" "I'm good." I mumble quietly. "I'll play." Liam says, moving his arm to hold my hand.

As they started up, I glanced at Zayn. He was glaring at me and Liam. I bit my lip and leaned up to kiss Liam's cheek. He smiled a little, leaning down to kiss me on the lips. It was a quick one, but enough to get the point across. "Would you two stop?!" Zayn snapped, standing up. "What? I can't kiss my girlfriend?" "You two aren't dating! We all know that!" "Oh yeah? Just because I moved on faster than you did-" "Shut up!! I won't move on anytime soon and I realize now YOU were the bad guy if you're already over 'us.'" "I'M the bad guy?! You're the one that came to our house drunk and hit me!! You said you hated me, but I'm the bad guy!" The boys stared in awe. "I don't hate you for god's sake!! You know that!! I was drunk! I love you! Loved you!" He doesn't love me anymore? I swallowed. "You don't love me anymore?" He calmed down. "I-I don't know." "Oh...Okay." I looked over at Liam. "I'm gonna go home..." "No, stay. He doesn't need to ruin your fun." I sighed, sitting back beside him. "I don't want to though if he's gonna act like this." I whisper. "Do you want me to take care of it?" "No. You always take care of me. It's okay." "There's a reason I always look out for you. I care about you. You're my best friend." I smiled a little. He stood up and motioned for Zayn to follow-which he did finally with a roll of his eyes. "I need to talk to her, not you." He grumbled as they walked away. Harry looked over at me. "You okay?" I nodded. "You two aren't dating, are you?" Louis asked, directing his attention to me. "No...It was to make Zayn jealous..." "Nice!" I smiled a little. "Did he really do that to you?" I nodded. "Yeah...He also I said I was a mess. That's not something you tell somebody with depression." Shit. "You're depressed?" "Er, yeah. I was diagnosed about two months ago." "Oh..." "Yeah...I was before too but Liam made me feel better when we actually did date but-" "You dated?!" "You interrupted her!" "Rude ass." Louis' face burned bright red. "Sorry Kelsey." "It's okay Lou. But yeah we dated."

"I don't know if you want to hear this or not, but...er...Zayn's a reserved guy. Very reserved. But then oh came along and it was like something in him clicked. That was his first time drinking in forever. He doesn't even smoke that much anymore...He really does love you. He's just upset." I picked at my nails. "I love him too...More than anything. But he was a complete asshole." "I know, but, couldn't you try to give him another chance? He didn't mean it. He was drunk."

"I know but it really hurt me..." "Just think about it okay?" I nodded, fiddling with my fingers. Zayn and Liam walked back in-Zayn looking mad and Liam looking pleased with himself. "What happened?" "Nothing." "Tell me!" "I'll tell you later." Zayn mumbled. "No, you're not telling me anything later. If somebody is, it's Liam." Liam smirked, then spoke again. "Sorry babe. This is all on him."