-Protector-

-:-:-:-

Voodoo Doll- 5 Seconds of Summer

-:-:-:-

"Just sit down babe." "Don't call me that. I'm not your girlfriend." "You're not?" He asked, his voice cracking. "No. I thought you figured that out by now. Me and Liam are dating." "Stop saying that! He told me everything." "Oh."

"Now will you sit down?" I did, reluctantly, sitting far away from him. "I know I messed up. Bad. Horribly bad. I messed up and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I hit you, called you a mess, said I hated you-everything. You know I don't hate you. I love you Blue. You're not a mess. I'm the mess. You're an angel. I'm so sorry I hit you. I really am. I'm sorry I got drunk." I was silent for a while.

"You were supposed to be my protector...I loved you." "I still am your protector babe. I just messed up really, really badly...What do you mean lovED? You don't love me anymore?" I could've swore I saw his eyes gloss over. "I don't know right now..." "Baby I-" "Just stop for a second okay?" He obeyed. I do love him. I'm just extremely pissed off. "Can I ask you something?" "What?" "Did I make you cut? Honestly?" "No...That was because-it doesn't matter." "Yes it does. Please tell me." He slid his hand into mine and tugged it lightly. I looked up at him. "Please." "It was Ryder...How he treated you, what all he said..." "I'm so sorry. I also probably should've stayed and handled it like a man. I'm sorry I didn't help you." "It's okay. I was just upset...and I was in a depressing mood..." "Can I-?" He asked, patting his lap. I nodded. He pulled me into his lap, holding me into his chest. "Normally I wouldn't forgive what you did. Ever." "Normally? So is this an abnormal time? Do you forgive me?" I shrugged, burying my face in his neck. "You make me do stupid things. Like forgive so easily. And fall in love easily." He pressed a small kiss on my temple. I pulled away, our eyes locking. "You look beautiful." "Suck-up." "Nahuh" "Yahuh!" I mumbled, pressing my lips to his. My hand came up, holding his jaw. His grip tightened around my waist, pulling me against him. "Are we okay again? Do you forgive me?" "Prove to me that this is the right choice. If you mess up, it's over." "Okay babe. Thank you so much." He mumbles, kissing my face all over. "You remember what I said earlier? that is, about me being your protector?" I nod, playing with his fingers. "It's true. I'll always be your protector. No matter what happens. I've already failed being somebody else's protector and I lost them because of it. I won't lose you." I gave a sad smile. "I love you." "I love you more." He said, smiling. "You know what?" "Hmm?" "We should go on vacation." "Vacation?" "Yeah. You and me should go to Paris. Or the Bahamas. Somewhere. Just us." "Why?" "Why not?" "It's expensive, we just got back together and it's expensive." "I've got more money than you think I do. Now, what do you say?" "I don't know Zayn..." "It'll help us get back to how we were..." That sounds nice. I looked up to see him pouting. "Alright fine." "Yeah!! Thanks babe." He mumbles, kissing me quickly. "Mhmm..." "Where should we go?" "Wherever you want." "No, you're the woman, so you decide." "Nope you decide. Your idea." "Fine." He huffs, flipping me so my back was against his chest. "I hate you." "I hate you too."