-Vacation-

-:-:-:-

This- Ed Sheeran

-:-:-:-

"Where are we going?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "It's a surprise babe. I already told you that." "You could still tell me though. Ya know because you love me." "Nope sorry." "Fine." I huff, taking my bag out of the car. He pulls me into his side, keeping an arm wrapped around me.

"Do you love me still?" "Nope." "Awh why not?" "You won't tell me." "You'll see soon enough baby." I groan but follow him inside the airport anyway.

Some guys stared as we neared the metal detectors. "They won't keep their eyes off you. It's killing me." "You know you can say something if you want. I don't care." "Really?" I nod. He smiles mischievously before kissing me and heading over to the group of five men. I looked away as he yelled at them. I don't really care what he does right now as long as he doesn't get sent to jail. An arm tightened around mine, turning me around. Zayn's lips crashed on mine forcefully, and passionately. He pulled away, an angry look still on his face.

We walked through the metal detectors, Zayn's going through five times before all his piercings were off. "Gate 6?" He nods, walking faster. I sigh, but finally catch up to him, linking our arms so we don't get separated.

He was silent until we were finally on the plane.

"You're mine."

"I know."

"Nobody else does though. They continue to ogle and stare at your body. They don't have the right. You're my girlfriend. Not theirs." I nod, lacing our fingers and giving his hand a light tug so he'd look down at me. "I love you." "I love you too." "Relax okay? They don't need to ruin our trip." "Yeah...okay." I smile a little, laying my head on his shoulder. "Goodnight." "Goodnight baby."

I fell asleep before we even took off.

-:-

When I woke up, I realized I was being placed in a car. I panicked at first but realized Zayn was the one carrying me. "Zayn, where are we?" "Australia." "Australia?!" He nods, smiling. "Oh my god I've always wanted to come here!!" "I know. I did a little research." I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you Zayn." "You're welcome baby, but this isn't even the best part." "Well, what is it then?" "You'll see sweetheart. You'll see tonight. And then, tomorrow, something else that's special will happen." "I love you, ya know that?" "I love you too." He says smiling and pecking my lips quickly. He grabs my bag and slings it in the back with his.

He rambles off the address to the driver and gets back in beside me. "Hey what's your favorite band?" "5 Seconds of Summer." "Well, guess who got you a backstage pass for their concert tonight?" "Are you serious?!" He nods, smiling proudly. "How'd you know?" "A little birdie told me." "Liam?!" He nods. "When we get to the hotel you might wanna get ready. The concert's in two hours." I smiled wider, leaning over to kiss him. "That'll be $10." He hands it to the man and pulls me out of the car with him.

As we walk into the hotel, I notice how packed it is.

I wrap an arm around his waist when I see girls stare at him. As he gets the hotel key, I begin to think, 'Why'd I forgive him?'

Oh yeah.

I love him more than I love the air I breathe and I can't stay mad at him.

We're silent in the elevator. "Zayn? I love you." "I love you too." He smiles, pressing a kiss on my lips. I pull him back to me, deepening the kiss and not wanting it to stop. "Babe, I need you, please." "No Zayn...Not now." "Please??" "No baby." "Fine." He sighs, pulling away. "I still wanna hug you though." He smiles and pulls me into his chest. "I could stay like this forever." "Me too."