-Ashton Bleu-

-:-:-:-

Love Runs Out- OneRepublic

-:-:-:-

*1 month later*

"Are you okay?" I ask, lacing our fingers together.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"No you're not. Zayn, you can tell me anything." "I know...How about we start planning for the wedding?"

"Zayn if you want to talk-"

"Let's just talk about the wedding." I nod unsurely, pressing a kiss to his temple. "I love you sweetie." "I love you too baby." He mumbles back, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Where do you want it?"

"Um...I was thinking the place my parents got married."

"That sounds good to me. I'll call later and ask about it alright?" I nod and kiss his temple. "Thanks. Colors?"

"Blue." He says immediately. I smile and nod. "I like that. The baby does too." He smirks, his hand resting on my one month pregnant stomach.

"So Blue and Black?" He nods.

"Alright, blue and black wedding at my parent's old church. What else?"

"You need to get your dress." "I'll do that later." "Alright well...I don't know. Let's work on this later." I laugh a little and nod. "Alright...What do you want to name her/him?"

"I like Ashton Bleu for either gender." I nod lightly. "It's got a ring to it." I keep repeating it in my head. I kinda like it.

"How'd you pick it?"

"Where'd we meet?"

"Camping." I say, not seeing where he's going with this.

"What did I immediately call you?"

"Blue." I say smirking. "So what's with Ashton?"

"What was the first thing we did after that second guy tried to hurt you?"

"We...cuddled by the fire, I think." "Mhmm. Fire, ashes, Ashton."

I smile.

"That's really cute. It's about us." He nods. "Are you wanting a girl or a boy?"

"I kinda want a little girl." I smile, tracing his jawline. Waliyha runs into the dining room and up to me. "Hi Kelsey!" "Hi sweetheart. How're you?" "I'm good." I look at Zayn and mouth 'flower girl."

He smirks and nods, lifting her into his lap. "Hey Wali, would you wanna be in our wedding?" "Really?" He nods.

"Yes please!"

He kisses the side of her head and puts her down, letting her run away.

"You'll be a good dad." "Thanks." He says, a blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"I'm gonna go help your mom with supper." He hums a response and kisses my temple. I get up and find her chopping up vegetables.

"Mind if I help?" I ask with a smile, grabbing a knife. "Oh thank you." She says with a thankful smile.

"Not a problem. What're you making?"

"Pasta...How's the wedding planning going?"

"Pretty good I guess. We haven't got much done but we do have some things figured out." "Oh really? Like what?"

"We agreed to have it where my parents got married. He liked the idea of it being blue and black themed so we're keeping it centered around that." "It sounds beautiful. I've never been to a blue wedding but it sounds amazing." I smile a little.

"Thank you...Ya know, I couldn't've asked for anybody better than him. Honestly. He's...my other half. He makes me better."

"He's said the same things about you." "Really? Well, I was being truthful." She smiles. "Yaser! Zayn!"

The two men enter within a few seconds, each standing by their partners. Zayn puts his hand on the small of my back, smiling down at me. "Supper's ready." She says grabbing our newly cut veggies and tossing them in the mixture.

"Thank you honey." Yaser says, kissing his wife's cheek.

"Thank you Kelsey." He says, kissing the top of my head. I smile a little. "You're welcome."

"Baby." Zayn mumbles quietly.

I turn to look at him. He presses his lips to mine.

"I think we should tell them." "Me too." "Over supper?" I nod.

His hands go down and cover my stomach, thumbs grazing lightly.

"I love you." "I love you too."

We finally join everybody else at the table, sitting next to each other. Every seat is filled, all six of us. Well, seven counting the baby.

"We need to tell you guys something." Zayn says over the silence. They all direct their attention between the two of us. "We're expecting." They look confused at first but then Tricia goes into shock. Her hands cover her wide open mouth.

"Oh my god..." Yaser then realizes what's going on and a large smile covers his face.

"What?" Waliyha asks.

"We're having a baby sweetie."

"Really??" I nod, smiling. She smiles and starts jumping up and down.

Donyia comes in from using the bathroom.

"Mum? Dad? Why are you crying?"

"I'm having my first grandbaby!"

She looks confused, then looks at me and Zayn.

"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be an aunt!!" She smiles and runs up to me. "How far along are you?"

"A month." I say, absentmindedly placing a hand on my stomach.

She smiles wide and hugs me.

"I'm looking forward to your pregnancy." She says laughing. I smile and lace mine and Zayn's fingers under the table.

"While we're on the subject of marriage and babies and stuff...I have a boyfriend."

"Really? What's his name?"

"Jase."

I hear the breaking of glass and see Zayn dropped his glass of wine.

"Zayn!" His mom exclaimed.

"What's his last name?"

"Henderson."

"He's dead." He growls, standing up.

"What the hell?"

"I know him. He tried to rape Kelsey, he killed Perrie and he messed with Safaa before she passed. He's not going to hurt any of you again." He throws his jacket on and I follow him towards the door.

"Kelsey, go back to your house and tell Liam what's going on. Alright?" He rambles as we go to our cars outside of the house. "No, I'm going with you."

"No you're not. If you get hurt and the baby dies...I'll never forgive myself. Go to Liam." "You can't do this alone. He's in a gang."

"I've killed 12 people. I think I can kill 6 gang members."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He says, kissing my lips and stomach quickly before leaving.