❇Chap 3❇

bam bam!

Mother: Hun please don't slam the car door?

Rui: Sorry I can't help it...

Momoland

! Baam, Baam!

Mother: Rui!

Rui: E-enjoy the chapter...

Ruimare gets pull by mother as endless screaming and whining came in the room

Ange's P.O.V;

Crackle crackle

Huh? What's that sound.

Thump

I'm awake but my eyes are still shut. What's happening out there?

Creak

A sound? A door opening? What is it?! Wait am I already out of the rabbit hole?

So. Where did I land?

[Please send her to the guest room.]

Gasp A man's voice! Wait did I get kidnapped by a pedophile?!
Wahhh how unlucky for me.

Arē I'm finally waking up.
But someone carrying. My head was on a somewhat fluffy thing?
I peeked my eyes open to see...

My innocent eyes!

Why did that pedo give a woman carried me? Did you know what I saw?!

Her cleavage

Please, darling, that man wouldn't fall in love with you. He's a pedophile! It's better to save me than following that man's order.

Creak

A door? Ah! Is she sending me to a room? Facepalm wait isn't that obvious that pedo did say to send me to the guest room!

I then felt my body land on something very heaven like.
Oh, how long have I missed you?

Bed

My husband. Though my past husband is back on the earth. Mah, I'll leave him for you though. I could feel my body getting warm.

Did she pull the blanket? It's hot. ("-__-)

Oi lady please pull back the blanket!

Tap tap tap tap tap

Creak

BAM

×Baam!Baam× Eh? What. Oh ahem ahem. She left me... (Q-Q)

Wait

Isn't that good! I hurriedly opened my eyes as I adjusted to the sunlight. I shrieked like a vampire that got hit by the sunlight. What? I hate sunlight.

When my eyes are perfectly adjusted. I kissed heaven bye and got off. Ahhh~ I forever will miss you ×Mr Bed 2×

I explore the room. Just the room. What I'm not that crazy to explore outside the room. What if that pedo found me. Shivers

One thing I could say. Even though it's just the guest room it's very luxurious.

Now I feel offended! (**Ò3Ó)

I found a mirror and decide to check it out. What? It's not like my appearance change. I still have my golden hair but it's longer and my unique blue mix green eyes. Yup average.