❇Chap 4❇

{♥}
To be honest with all of you. This song is amazing!

I'm quite addicted to it Go TWICE!

Also a question?

What do they call their fans though. Because I have no idea!
("^____^)
{♥}

______
Ange's P.O.V;

I didn't flew far though. I turn back and somehow my vision became sharper?

I saw the white haired boy with a couple of ladies wearing maids outfit. Also a boy who looked identical with the white hair boy but older. Must be his brother.
I just notice that the pedo is actually a noble.

May his kids wouldn't follow on that pedo footsteps.

I continue to fly as I ventured up in the air. I looked down to see many trees , forest and trails.
There's also a village but it's far.

Hmmm~ I can't live at the village yet since I don't have access. I guess living in the forest for now.
I searched for a perfect spot as I created my campsite.

I wonder what's my magic is...

Since saying [Status] didn't work. It's there another way?

A crystal ball.

But what I read in other's reincarnation novel's they said it was very expensive. Since I don't have money yet...
Well might as well continue with life...

Food and resources?

I could just hunt for food and I did heard a sound of water. A river must be nearby.

I already started the fire that I created by smashing two rocks together as I used my wings to create oksigen as for my bed...I'll use my wings too. Wings has many advantages you know. Their soft and fluffy to sleep on.

I closed my eyes as I dozed off to dreamland and hoped would not get kidnapped.

Zzzz

×______×

I woked up from the chirping of the birds that was being annoying like my alarm clock back in earth. Better be thankful that I don't know how to use magic yet.

I better clean up. I thought as I looked around. There wasn't anything much except the camp fire. So it took me only a minute.
Hungry? No I'm not hungry. I guess Angel's can't feel hunger yet?

Well let's continue with my journey. I began to fly as high as I could until I reached a certain cloud. I decide to sit on it as I lost in my thoughts.

Now how do we stop the world from being destroyed?

But what is exactly is this world?
I know it has magic.
And somehow has no technology.
Hmmm~

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard a vicious

ROARR

Below. I peeked as I saw a beast with black fur and almost looked like those werewolf that walks with two feet.

I saw it was going to attack a boy. Ah! It was the white haired boy that I gave my necklace from yesterday and seems like he is with his brother. Looks like both of them don't know how to use magic too but the older boy held an iron sword.

So two against four monsters

Wait correction it's one againts four black fur werewolfs!
Hey kid it's better to run. I thought you were a noble. How did you both get here?

We're they lost? Adventuring? Gasp did the Pedo order the Knight's to leave them out here like the evil step mother in snow white?!

ROARRR!!!

I heard four loud roar from the monster as it clash it claws towards the boys but the boy had good sword skills and dodge it.
The younger boy was at the corner cowaring in fear with tears at the corner of his eyes slowly dripping on the spectrum.

The boy who was fighting two monster whose clashing their claws on him didn't notice two more were going to attack him at the back. Ahhh~ even though I don't have magic..

I hurriedly flew down there as I covered the boys back as the monsters claws hitted my wings.
F*ck that hurts!!! I could feel blood dripping from my wings as I groaned from pain. At the corner of my eyes I could see the boy eyes widen when he saw me bloody.

I think I surprised the monsters. Taking the short amount of time I hurriedly carried the boy and the other one as I try my best to fly up and put them on the cloud that I was on. I squinched in pain and then the most unexpected things happened.

My wings stopped flapping.

And down I go. I dropped on the ground as four monsters was running after me. I stood up as I try to fight them with my karate moves. I kicked the monster on the waist as it landed on the other. Uwahhhh my power had boosted.

[Yosh! Two down, two to go!
Come at me you black wolves!]

I shouted as I readied myself for the attack.

I will show no mercy.

_____

To be continued...

_______

A/N: Hey there! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did feel free to leave a vote and comment about what you think.

Are you curious of Ange's magic?

What will happen to her with the other two monsters?

And why is my pizza is gone?!

Bye-bye!