❇Chap 13❇

This song had played in running man when So min , jea suk , seok Jin and ha ha was dancing.

♪~ You are my treasure , you are my treasure ~♪

Making me happy every single day~

____________________________________

Ange's P.O.V;

Continue where we left off~
_-_-_-_-_---__-_-_-_---__-_-_-_-_-__---__-_

I continued to flipping the pages with speed that could beat koro-sensei Mach 20 speed. Ignoring the person beside me who was gawking at the pace I'm reading.

-I wonder why?-

I thought as I closed the 4th book of the day. I stared at the big window that was beside me seeing the sun already set and the stars already lit up.

-Nighttime-

I guess I didn't notice the time. I sighed as I putted everybook that I've read back in the bookshelf. The other tables are now empty and there's only me and the teen who was still reading.

I wonder what his reading? Probably some books for studying and stuff. With the last book placed I walked towards the exit of the library.

The bell chimed as I walked out seeing the dead silent pathway. I guess everyone sleep at this time. I walked towards the fountain as I sat on it. I'm bored~ I thought as I swinged my legs childishly. The moon was shinning giving light to see at night since the stars where no help.

Now that I've think of it. The stars in this world and the stars from my last life is different. I mean- in my past life it was hard to see with just your eyes but in his world you could easily see it.
There was billion of stars on the dark sky twinkling seeing who could shine the brightest.

I wish I could take a picture of this view.

~ Rustling rustling ~

What was that sound?

I opened my eyes that I didn't notice was close as I stood up from my seat. There was no trees or bushes that it could hide. There was only buildings surrounding the fountain in circles.

~ Rustling rustling ~

I turned around from shock as I let my eyes open wide like an eagle.There was it again. I thought in wary.

....

•° Ding ding °•

{New abilities receive: Super Hearing (Unlocked)}

....

A robot woman said in my mind. A new ability unlocked? Super hearing?

So the rustling sound I hear is far away from here?

I wished my wings to appear as my body glowed a faint golden and white glow as my white wings appeared at the back of my spine. I fled from the town and flew to a nearby forest. Since everyone was asleep I could freely fly but still have to keep my guard up.

I looked down at the forest trying to pick up the rustling sound.

~ Rustling rustling ~