❇Chap 15❇

Of course there's a song for an update~

Red velvet : ★Power up!★

Though I hate to admit but Irene is my favourite!

Anyways I hope you
enjoyed the song and chapter~♥

_______________________

Ange's P.O.V;

Continue where we last off....

_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_---_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The kitsune had warned me to call it and it was actually a male?!
I was shocked that he said he didn't make a contract with anyone. I wonder why?

Is he that weak?

I thought as I stare at the kitsune in front of me.

[If your thinking that -I didn't have a contractor yet because I was weak- Then your wrong.]
-Kitsune

The kitsune fumed in anger but it looked cute than intimidating. I laughed nervously as I hurriedly apologize since I didn't want to see the cute sight ever again!

He then hmph-ed and stopped his (cute) terrifying glare. Then an idea popped in my mind.

[Then! How about make a contract with me?]

I said enthusiastic-ly as I stare at the kitsune with a sparkling eyes. If he become my contract beast then I won't be lonky ever again right?

I mean living alone is everyone's drean but imagine talking to the wind everyday!

He kitsune seems suprised but removed the emotion as he nod and I could see a his white fur was red.

He don't think it's some kind cliché confession okay!

I shouted mentally as I stood up from the grass as I prepared myself for signing the contract.

Forming a contract is pretty simple. It's like signing your name/sign on the paper but theres three types of contract.

One year contract: The contract will last for only a year. Usually used by the beast to test their contractors and could do it secretly. The beast will not feel the pain from the contractor and isn't allow to feed the contractor's mana. (Warning: High ranking beasts aren't allowed to be contracted by a low mana human.) The contractor must wear the accessory to summon the beast.

Private Contract: a contract that almost the same as above but rather then showing it. It'll be keeping a secret from others who are not in higher levels than you. The contractor is allow to use the beast powers in return the beast will feed itself with the contractor's mana pool. The contractor would not where any accessories for privacy and will summon the beast with calling it's name that is given.

Soul Contract: A dangerous contract that is rarely use by the beast. The would not be broken by any spell or magic since it was too powerful to break. The contractor will feel pain if the beast was hurt and smae goes with the contractor and the beast. It's know dangerous because if the contractor die then the beast will die to. The beast is allow to feed the contractor mana look in return if using the beast powers.

How to form a contract with a beast: Connecting the contractor's mana with the beast as the both will surround by its attributes and with the contractor giving the beast a name. The contract will form.