1.

💜Brianna💜

"It is 7:15 Zariya you need to be outside for school babygirl" i said a bit stern through the FaceTime call we were having.

"I know I am leaving out the house now mama" she said "is your brother walking out with you too?" I questioned "yes mama" she said "alright you two have a good day at school" I said.

"Okay love you and baba" they said through the phone "love you too" I said hanging up walking back to the conference room where tony and everyone was as my heels clicked against the floor.

I sat next to T'Challa as he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. "Zariya's sixteenth birthday Sereayah is supposed to come back and kill her and me so I need everyone to be there when it's her birthday because I don't trust Sereayah at all" I explained as T'Challa was hearing this all for the very first time.

"What should we know about this sister of yours?" Thor asked "goddess of war so basically she likes drama and wants to kill me , my daughter and whoever stands in the way of that will be killed also" I stated.

"This sounds kind of Disney don't it?" Tony asked as I just shook my head "her birthday is in a couple of months so everybody at least need to be on the lookout for her until the meantime rest because I have to go back home and do what I need to do for my kids." I said getting up looking saying my goodbyes to everyone as T'Challa did the same and followed me out.

"Why did you not tell me?" T'Challa asked as we were in the elevator "because at the time we were dealing with something else and I didn't need any added stress on you, Sereayah isn't going to hurt Zariya" I said looking forward.

T'Challa grabbed my hand "that is not my concerns, Zariya will always be fine will you be safe?" He asked looking down at me as I nodded. "I'll be okay T'Challa you're not thinking about going to go back to me staying on lockdown in Wakanda are you?" I questioned

"It is a thought" he said "ughh" I said taking my hands away from his and walking out the elevator into a parking lot with cars everywhere on each level.

Okoye was in a dress and she smiled at me "My Queen , no time no see" she said as I smiled I was gone in New York for almost four years due to me helping the x-men out then ending things with them and then this disruption between the whole avengers team which Steve called me in to help.

During the whole thing T'Challa and I disagreed on what we felt was right for everyone so that was another reason why I was gone but it was for mostly work.

Today was the first day T'Challa and I saw each other face to face since the whole disagreement we eventually got over it a couple of weeks after unlike tony and Steve there's some bad blood between the two still.

I FaceTimed T'Challa and the kids everyday it was like I never left. We were in the backseats of A black Audi just looking out the window "you two are awfully quiet" Okoye said from the front seat as T'Challa looked at me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as we were pulling up to T'Challa's ship "nothing" I simply said smiling some Okoye stopped the car and got out.

"Brianna I know when you are lying" T'Challa said as I looked at him the looked out the window "I'm thinking about how I'm going to kill this bitch if she placed her hands on my family" I simply said with a smile after getting out the car.

"You have been very aggressive since I have last seen you" T'Challa said in a smirk as I shook my head and smiled rolling my eyes playfully going onto the ship.

"You know exactly why I'm this aggressive" I stated

when everything happened between the avengers, T'Challa and I developed new problems because we were not agreeing on what we thought was right. T'Challa tried to put me on lock down in Wakanda like how he did when my sister was after me but I ended up leaving, me being stubborn we didn't talk for a good week after I left.

"I am so happy to go back home where it is peaceful" I said as T'Challa kissed my lips and I smiled.

"I get to see my babies" I squealed some as T'Challa chuckled "about babies" he said looking at me as I looked at him "you want to try?" He asked as I scrunched my face some. "You want another?" I asked surprised.

"The queen returning and a baby would be nice for the people of Wakanda." Okoye said as I looked at T'Challa "no it didn't work before I don't want to keep trying and still don't get it." I said as he rubbed my hand "I understand" he as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Have you been good?" I asked eyeing him as he chuckled "yes but we have a lot of making up to do" he said smirking Okoye cleared her throat loudly making T'Challa chuckle and me giggle.

"I see you've been working out" I said looking him up and down smirking "you look nice too" he complimented rubbing my thighs slowly. "I know I've been working out myself" I bragged "I know" he said In a seductive tone gripping my breast as I looked at him surprised.

"How long until we're in Wakanda, Okoye?" I asked as T'Challa attacked my neck while gripping my waist making me giggle and he grabbed me trying to pull me onto him instead I fell on him giggling as he continued kissing me.

This man doesn't care who's around