69.

I'm sorry it took me so long please forgive me😌-Dajah❤️

•••T'Challa•••

My mother and Brianna's aunt were watching the twins while Brianna and I were sitting by a waterfall in the grass just talking something was bothering her and I could tell because she was a little too quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking over at her as she just looked straight shaking her head. "I killed my sister and Erik, and that shit is going haunt me" she said looking at her hands.

"It was either them or you and the kids" I said as she looked at me "Yeah but what about you?" She asked as I smirked "so you're worried about me?!" I asked as she playfully rolled her eyes smiling.

"I would've been okay I just needed you and the kids to be okay" I admitted as she nodded. "We can relax now we don't have to worry about, Erik, Nakia, Monica, thanos, your sister, nobody" I said as she looked at me and faintly smiled.

"Yeah" She said looking down at her hands "Yeah I'm sorry for how I acted towards you even though I may say and do certain things i still love you and I know exactly where home is" she said as I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for breaking your trust I didn't realize how valuable that was until you finally left and I was alone with no one to really talk too" I said as I looked down she looked at me.

"Yeah a lot of this has to do with that but also I'm stubborn too, and once my stubbornness gets in the way I just don't care. my father kept warning me but I didn't listen" she explained as I looked at her.

"So now what?" I asked as she shrugged
"Do we divorce?" She asked confused as I looked at the waterfall. "Do you love me?" I asked as she smiled "yeah why you ask th-" She started off turning and looking at me as I cut her off by kissing her lips.

she kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck bringing me closer

I pulled her body on top of me and laid back in the grass as she didn't break the kiss. My hands trailed up her thighs as she pulled away out the kiss.

"What's wrong?" I asked "it's about to start raining and reporters I don't need anyone seeing us." She said getting up as she went to go sit in the car. I got up following her.

"Don't you have control over the weather and everything?" I asked as she nodded "yes but it's going to rain if we continue" she said as I climbed in the back of the car and she followed climbing on top of me.

I begun kissing her lips as she kissed back, I took off her jacket as she unbuttoned my pants. She slid my shirt off my body and continued kissing my lips.

I slid off her pants as she helped me take them off. She aligned herself with me and slowly came down as we both let out a gasp.

She gripped onto my shoulder whining and hopping up. She slid back down and dug her nails into my shoulders. "Fuck" she cursed out as there was thunder cracking, I started thrusting my hips up slowly but she placed her hand on my chest stopping me.

I stopped as she had her eyes closed "you want me to go?" I asked as she nodded I wrapped my arms around her waist and started thrusting up slowly as she squealed.

I started picking up my pace as she moaned loud to where I'm sure if people were standing outside the car they would hear.

Rain started pouring down and the windows became foggy. I left sloppy kisses on her neck while I grunted.

"Shit T'Challa!" She moaned out before I kissed her lips hearing her moan into my mouth. I slipped out as she placed her forehead on my shoulder out of breath.

I slipped back in and going faster as she immediately squealed into my neck and gripped onto my hands that were gripping her butt.

"I'm about to cum!" she moaned out as I kissed her lips feeling her juices run down. My head was hung back as she started bouncing some.

I grabbed her neck kissing her lips as she moaned going in a circular motion. "Mmm" she moaned out.

"I'm so sorry for everything I ever did" I said kissing her neck as she squealed arching her back. "Fuck!" She let out as I kissed her lips and she kissed back.

"I'm sorry too" she let out looking me in my eyes as I smiled and grabbed her face kissing her lips and thrusting as she moaned. I trailed down her neck causing her to lean her head back whining.

"Oh god, right there" she let out as I felt her juices causing me to groan. "Don't be sorry I'm the man" I said before sucking on her neck.

I felt her place her hand on my head and slowly grind....

———

We made it back to the palace and we were soaking wet by the time we walked into the palace. I could tell Brianna wasn't down from her high because it was storming outside.

"Come I need to show you something" I said to her as she smiled and followed me. "What's up?" She asked as we walked into our bedroom looking around.

"You okay?" She asked while looking at a picture of us. I got on one knee waiting for her to turn around. Once she turned around she was lost for words.

"T'Challa we-we're already married what are you doing?" She asked about to let out some tears.

"Yes but I want you to marry me again, I'm sorry for everything Brianna I love you and this family too much to let you go. I meant what I said when I said I wanted you with me forever and I'm not about to let this situation change it. Zariya, Azari, the Twins and you are my world and you know I would die for any of you just give m-" she cut me off by kissing my lips.

I kissed back slowly as she soon took her lips from mine "you talk too much, don't take the blame for something I had a part in too." She said as I smiled.

"So is th-" she cut me off again as I chuckled "Yes T'Challa I will marry you.....again" she said as we laughed and I placed the new engagement ring on her finger. She kissed all over my face as we fell on the floor together.

She couldn't stop smiling and kissing all over me and that's all I wanted for the rest of our life though we may go through things, i will always love her and I cannot see myself with nobody other than her.

Mrs. Brianna Udaku The Queen of Wakanda.

💜The End💜

What y'all think? The series is finally over I'm having a bittersweet moment😭💜... I hope y'all liked the book and I'm sorry but I had to end it happy. 💜💜💜💜