22.

💜Brianna💜

The talent show went good come to find out Monica ain't all that with singing. But
I was moving today and the whole family in the palace is going on a safari. But first and foremost I need to work out some especially with baby number three growing I need to make sure everything is good so I can have he or she and also no stress.

I got in the shower then got out throwing my hair in a ponytail, sliding on a pair of PINK leggings that Erik bought and a PINK sports bra that he bought for me.

I've been really thinking ever since I kissed Erik I don't know I was just emotional or falling for him because he is a beautiful sight to look at.

Despite all of our disagreements and problems we had in the past I know I have some type of feelings deep down , all the way down inside and I knew Erik had feelings but if we were to do it all over again how would it go?

I walked into his personalized gym seeing him run as his muscles flexed each and every time he ran.

I looked at his body as sweat dripped down from it, I just watched as he didn't notice me standing there

I looked at his body as sweat dripped down from it, I just watched as he didn't notice me standing there. I don't know why he work out so much like you already there but I guess used to being in the military he feels the need to always work out.

I ain't complaining though, I continued to watch him run and too be honest he needed to move so I could get on the treadmill.

He finally stopped the treadmill after a while and nodded at me before wiping his face down with a towel.

"Finally" I said walking pass him "where you going?" he asked grabbing me by my waist "no running you are only a couple of days pregnant" he said as I groaned some but I knew he was only helping me and protecting the baby.

"Hold these" he said handing me boxing mitts so he can hit them. "Nu-uh, Erik if you hit me" I warned as he chuckled "just place your hands up." He stated as I did as so.

I watched him him hit the mitts that were over my hands slowly then started picking his speed up

"Alright damn!" I said taking the mitts off shoving it to him as he chuckled. "Through out your pregnancy I just want you to hit the punching bag" he said as I smacked my lips. "Fuck am I supposed to do with a punching bag?" I asked as he placed boxing gloves on my hands.