11.

💜Brianna💜

I felt so numb to everything right now I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't understand why he wanted to separate after so long.

I was walking around Wakanda and felt the urge to throw up.  I found a trash throwing up some into the trash. I fixed myself then went to the store getting a pregnancy test out of curiosity.

I walked to Erik's house to do it there because I didn't feel like going to the palace. I knocked on the door as he came to the door with no shirt on.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at my face. "Can I come in?" I asked as he nodded letting me in as I walked in.

"T'Challa wants to get a divorce" I simply said "why, what happened?" Erik asked as I shrugged " i think it's because I said your name instead of his and a whole bunch of other things" i explained.

"Are you okay?" Erik asked as I nodded "yeah can I use the bathroom?" I asked as he nodded. I walked into the bathroom. I opened both packs of pregnancy test and peed on both and sat there waiting.

While waiting I called Kaylah "Brianna where are you?" She asked pissed . "I'm at Erik's house what's wrong?" I asked "fucking Monica kissed T'Challa lips but he looked like he was thinking about something when she kissed him is everything alright between you two?!" She asked as I just shook my head and a tear came from my eyes. I sniffles "just come to Erik's house please" I asked

"Bri is everything okay?" She asked "no just come please" I said as we said our goodbyes.

And extra five minutes passed as I looked at the test both reading positive. "Shit" I cursed and placed my head in my hands. There was a knock on the door "you good Brianna?" Erik asked as I cried " yeah I'm okay" I stated.

I heard the doorbell ring "it's Kaylah" I simply said standing up placing the pregnancy test into the plastic bags tying it up and washing my hands as I went out the bathroom with the bag.

"Brianna" Kaylah said looking at me "I don't know, this is all my fault" I said crying as she came and hugged me.

"Brianna tell me what's wrong" Kaylah said holding me. We sat on the couch as I wiped my face "he wants a divorce I don't know exactly why" I said as tears ran down my face.

"Brianna stop crying before your face get puffy" Kaylah said sipping my tears with a tissue.

"What's this?" Kaylah asked taking the plastic bag from me with the positive pregnancy test in it.

I watched her and she untied the bag then looked in it as her mouth dropped. "Brianna are you serious right now?" She asked smiling as I frowned and her smile dropped "Brianna this is what you've been wanting" she stated as I shook my head.

"I wanted this before he divorced me, I can't go talking about I'm pregnant with his child after he said he was divorcing me" I explained pinching the bridge of my nose.

"He still needs to know" Kaylah stated "yeah you need to tell him" Erik said "I don't want to say anything right now to him, I don't even know if I'm really pregnant" I hugged.

"What the fuck you need? Your dad to come down here and tell you?!" She questioned.

"It's just going to be a minute before I tell him I'm pregnant with his child that's even if he believes me." I said shaking my head. "Why would he think you had sex with another man then get pregnant by that same?" Erik asked as I shrugged.

"I even know you ain't shout doing that" he stated as I nodded not listening after a while with what Kaylah and Erik were talking about as I started thinking about T'Challa and I.

•••T'Challa•••

I walked into shuri's lab as she smiled "Where is Brianna at?" She asked a bit cheerful as I looked down.

"She left" I simply stated then looked up "is the suit updated?" I asked trying to change the subject.

I was going to miss her a lot ever since those words came out my mouth I have been feeling guilt. I knew that with Brianna I could never take those words back so now I really had to go through with separation.

I was just so angry I did not know what else to do then Monica's in my other ear and now I feel like I've made a stupid mistake that I cannot take back.

"T'Challa Where is my sister?" Shuri asked. "She is out" I stated "where?" She asked "I do not know Shuri, is the suit ready?!" I asked once more.

"How you do not know where your wife is?" Shuri asked "Shuri we are separating! now is the suit ready?!" I said a bit irritated now.

Monica came into the lab "are you okay challa?" Monica questioned as I ignored her "is the suit ready?" I asked one last time.

"T'Challa do not tell me you are serious" Shuri said looking at me. "What is the problem?" Monica asked as Shuri turned her head giving Monica a look.

"Brianna" I simply said as Monica did a little laugh "oh yeah her, she called T'Challa another guys name and now T'Challa's getting a divorce" Monica explained as Shuri and I looked at her crazy.

Shuri's head turn towards me "Are you serious right now T'Challa? She's been through thick and thin with you and you really think she cheated on you?!" Shuri asked then turned to Monica.

"You can leave because this has nothing to do with you, nothing is funny, grow up" Shuri said to Monica then Shuri turned to me.

"And if you really want to know why she called you another man's name which was Erik's because every since you two came home you never gave her the time of day!" Shuri stayed getting loud.

"Because Monica was here, Shuri I could not just leave her hanging!" I said starting to get louder.

"Monica came here before what does she need another tour for?! Why does she have to know you and Brianna's business?!" Shuri asked getting in my face and pointing to Monica.

"You slept with her didn't you?" Shuri asked as I did not give an answer.

"Hey What is going on!" My mother said coming in as Shuri and I glared at each other.

"Nothing mother" Shuri said turning around to work on something. "Hello Monica" my mother said smiling as Monica smiled back.

"T'Challa where is Brianna, I have to talk about Zariya's sweet sixteen decorations" my mother said bright eyed and smiling.

"Yes T'Challa where is she?" Shuri mumbled as I heard her. "She is out I will handle the decorations with you" Monica said smiling at me mother as Shuri turned her head fast to look between me and Monica.

"No mother we can handle I will be done in a minute" Shuri said as my smiled "you and Monica can help until Brianna gets back" my mother said walking out.

"T'Challa I do not know where MY brother is but he would NEVER EVER do this, just for this I hope Brianna and Erik end up together because it would eat you alive every time you think about her with him" Shuri stated walking out her lab.

"It'll be okay challa" Monica said as she tried to kiss me but I walked off trying to get in contact with Brianna.