47.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna and I were getting ready for the dinner/ceremony for "man of the year"
I finished getting dressed as I stood in the living area spraying cologne on my body waiting for Brianna.

Brianna and I were getting ready for the dinner/ceremony for "man of the year"I finished getting dressed as I stood in the living area spraying cologne on my body waiting for Brianna

She took up the whole bedroom to get ready and locked me out for me to get ready in the other bedroom of the hotel room we were staying in. I was now waiting on her just sitting there texting Shuri and checking on the kids.

"You ready?" I heard Brianna say as i looked up and standing up instantly as she looked beautiful as ever.

Her natural hair was out and straight down to almost her lower back

"You look beautiful, even though you look beautiful all the time, jus-" I rambled on and on trying to find the right words but I felt Brianna place her finger on my lips.

"Your mother picked it out and thank you" she said in a giggle as I smiled. I linked my arm with hers and we walked out the door. We were standing in the elevator and I guess Brianna noticed I was a bit nervous because I hate losing.

She rubbed my hand some then
Looked at me. "Just relax you'll be fine" she said before hugging me some. I looked over at her then smiled as we walked out the elevator to a car with a chauffeur waiting on the outside.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs Udaku" he said opening the door as I helped Brianna into the car first then got in next to her.

I could not take my eyes off her she looked so beautiful. "Is there a problem because you keep staring at me " she said as I chuckled.

"You just look beautiful" I stated as she blushed showing her dimples. Then she grabbed me softly by the collar of my shirt "I can't wait to get back to the hotel" she whispered as I smirked.

"You are so dangerous" i said as She giggled. "When you have the babies will you be having your tubes tied?" I asked as she nodded.

I smirked and clasped my hands together rubbing them as she giggled. "That doesn't mean that" she stated rolling her eyes playfully as I helped her out the car going into the
event.