13.

:The next day:

•••T'Challa•••

I went to Erik's just to talk to him about Brianna I could not reach her and I was beginning to get worried. I knocked on his front door as he came to the door sweating like he just was working out.

"What's up?" He asked "can I come in?" I asked as he opened the door wider letting me come in.

"I wanted to talk to you about Brianna" I said as he nodded "what's wrong?" Erik asked sipping his face with a towel. "I cannot find her or reach her after I said I wanted to separate" I explained.

"Well if you want to separate why do you care where she is?" Erik questioned drinking from his water bottle.

"I want to apologize to her for even thinking about separating from her she was the best thing I ever had and I don't want to lose her" I explained.

"Yeah because once you lose her you might not ever get her back" Erik said drinking and looking the other way.

"Really?" I asked as he shrugged "it's true lately you've been fucking up and it's just certain things you just don't say to women that was one of them, but I haven't seen her" Erik said as I sighed heavily placing my head in my hands.

"I do not even know where to even begin on how to apologize" I said "well start with getting rid of all these ex's too be honest everything is really petty, you get mad at Brianna for even talking to me but look at how you treat her. As if your ex more of your wife then she is" Erik explained.

"And I'm here to tell you from experience it's going to get worse she's not going to want anything to do with you only if it's with the kids but I know we're family but you brought this on yourself really, I told you from the beginning cherish her while you can because if she leaves that's it" Erik explained.

"Hopefully we can sit down and talk" I said as Erik nodded "yeah this time actually talk to her don't bring Monica or Nakia up to her because girls don't give a fuck about an ex don't make her feel like she's in competition because she is the one you married" Erik finished explaining as I nodded.

"That is even if I can even get in touch with her, I have to tell her something important too" I added pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What you do?" Erik asked looking at me "the night Brianna accidentally called me you I slept with Monica" I said.

"You slept in the bed with her or-" I cut him off "we had sex" I said "oh damn" was all Erik said walking out the room.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked as Erik came back in the room. "Ain't this like your second time cheating?" Erik asked " please do not bring it up I was mad at the moment" I stated.

"You better go take yourself for a walk I wouldn't mess that up especially with all that ass and breast" Erik said mumbling the last part.

"Watch it" I said glaring at him "cousin you need to get Monica out the palace before starts anything and saying she's pregnant did you wrap it up?!" Erik asked as I just looked at him.

"Awww hell I hope Brianna doesn't kill you forget a divorce" Erik said as I smacked my lips. "Thanks cousin" I said as Erik smiled " I'm happy to help but for real if I find her I'll let you know" Erik stated as I smiled "thank you" I said walking out his house going back to the palace.

I walked in "Baba Mommy was just here helping plan for my sixteenth birthday" Zariya said "is your mother still here?" I asked "no she left after Monica said something to her" I pinched the bridge of my nose "do you know when your mother is coming back?" I asked.

"Well she's picking me up from school dropping me off back tomorrow" Zariya informed as I nodded. "Okay" I simply said.

💜Brianna💜

"He was looking for me?" I questioned "yeah he doesn't want the divorce anymore and wants to talk to you" Erik explained.

"No he should've been careful with his words I'm done we're too grown and lately I've been sucking up to it but too be honest that ain't me and if he really wanted me he would've worked and worked to keep me and that's for any man" I said going off as Erik just sat there.

"He needs to talk to you and I believe with this talk you need to tell him about what happened when Nakia and him were fooling with each other" Erik said as I sat next to him.

"You sure I don't want to mess anything you two got" I said as Erik shook his head "nah tell him I believe he needs to know just like you need to know about him"

"Erik what happened?" I asked as he shook his head "that's something he has to tell you" Erik stated as I sighed "well what does it involve?" I asked "Well obviously him" Erik said as I threw a pillow at him.

"Is it something that's going to hurt me? and be honest" I said as Erik looked at me "it all depends on how you take the situation" Erik said as I just huffed.

"What you do today so far?" I asked sitting on the couch next to him and kicking my feet up on his legs as he chuckled.

"Worked out and sat down talking to T'Challa" Erik stared then started trying to tickle my feet.

"Stop" I said mugging him as he continued and I tried moving my feet from him as I laughed.

"Erik move, I'm not playing with you" I stated continuing to laugh. " move you fucking creep" I said moving my foot and getting up.

"My first doctors appointment is next week" I said "I want to go" Erik said following me as I sighed "Whatever just don't bug me while we there about the baby" I said as he chuckled "I'm excited" he said as I smiled.