21.

💜Brianna💜

"Is that a way to treat your king?" He asked as I rolled my eyes "Besides Monica's singing tonight" T'Challa threw out there. "I don't give two flying fucks about Monica I'm only here because of the kids" I said folding my arms.

"I know and you are here because you want more" T'Challa said stepping closer to me. "You better back your ass up" I warned.

He bent down and whispered in my ear "You tasted really delicious earlier" T'Challa said in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Back the fuck up" I said pushing him away some as he grabbed my hands kissing my neck.

"T'Challa Move" I moaned some as he sucked my neck. "I said if we stop playing and you come home that Monica will be gone but you won't come home" he stated.

"T'Challa kiss my ass" I simply said as he picked me up taking me into what used to be our room. Pictures of us were still hung up or on the dresser and night stands.

"What she ain't move in this room yet?" I asked being sarcastic but he shook his head and I looked at him "you serious? You proposed to her and she isn't in the same room with you?" I asked.

"this room was not meant for me and her" he stated as I looked down "Whatever I'll see you later" I said trying to walk out the room but he grabbed my hand.

"T'Challa Move" I said before he attached his lips with mine I felt my body being lifted off the floor as he wrapped my legs around his torso.

T'Challa laid me on the bed grabbing my neck and kissing my lips. "T'Challa Your fiancé" I manage to get out as he unbuttoned my jeans.

"She maybe my fiancé but I cannot marry her without separating from you first" he said kissing my stomach.

"You never separated us?" I asked sitting up and looking at him. "Why would I separate from my queen?" He asked as I thought about everything.

"Move, we need to be downstairs and you need to be with your fiancé" I said pulling my jeans back up. "Why are you so stubborn?" He asked smirking "Because You want to play games so now we're going to play games" I stated getting off the bed.

"Touch me and I shock you, you don't touch me I don't touch you" I stated "control your little heffa downstairs and stop calling me stubborn because I'm not" I said rolling my eyes at him and turning around.

"Stubborn" he said through his cough as I turned glaring at him. I pushed him out my way.

"I ain't Monica you should know that" I said warning him as he kept that same smirk on his face. I felt him grab my butt but I shocked him.

"No don't touch me I wanted to divorce you and you know you have control over all of that and yet you didn't do it" I said

"Brianna we both know that we are trying" he said as I looked at him "really are we? Too be honest I love sex but we need to sit here and actually work out problems out not just have sex" I explained

"And then on top of that you marrying a woman just to get back at me for something I didn't even do  but you want to be with me?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Like Erik made you lose your memory of me and have you to himself?" T'Challa asked as I rolled my eyes.

"At least he wouldn't push me to the side for his ex or another woman" I simply said walking out the room pissed.

I went into Zariya's room seeing her on her phone just laying in her bed. "What's wrong z?" I asked as she shook her head.

I placed her phone down as she looked at me. "I don't want you to go back to the states" she said as I faintly smiled "Zariya I'm not leaving without you or Azari and I feel it's best you two stay here so I'm not leaving" I explained as she looked at me "you're not?!" She asked as I shook my head then she hugged me.

"What's up with baba and this woman?" She asked as I shooed the situation away.
"Your father got issues" I said laughing as she giggled "but supposedly shes going to be your step mother" I said shrugging as she gave me a disgusted look.

"Her, really?!" She asked as I giggled "Come on Z" I said laughing and pulling her out the room hugging her as we went downstairs.

We walked passed Monica "really her?" Zariya asked aloud still confused as I covered her mouth and giggled.

"Z be quiet" I said as I took my hands from her mouth "I mean my mother is bad that's a downgrade" Zariya said out loud on purpose turning around as I laughed and covered her mouth.

Between her and Azari they made me happy and too be honest that's what I needed right now. Zariya went with her friends as I walked down an empty hallway and just broke down. I didn't know if it was the hormones or just me.

Something told me it was me I couldn't believe he actually brought up Erik like damn and my stupid ass been really falling for T'Challa and his mess.

"You good?" I heard behind me as I looked up wiping my eyes and turning around seeing Erik as I faintly smiled and nodded.

"Babygirl don't lie what's wrong?" He asked as tears appeared in my eyes Erik automatically hugged me as I cried.

"Stop crying" he said wiping my eyes as I looked at him. "Do you want to go and sit in the car for a minute before it start?" He asked as I nodded. We walked out to the car and sat there as I just had my head in my hands.

"What happened?" He asked softly "fucking T'Challa, he claimed to separate us but he didn't and I want it, so as of right now if I wanted to get married to someone else I couldn't because of him" I explained with tears running down my face.

"Brianna look at me" Erik said softly as I looked up at him and he wiped my tears "stop crying princess" I said as I looked at him "why can't he just get it together if I had of known this before getting with him I-" I started off then sighed "Brianna sometimes men including myself have to let someone slip away to realize how much we actually need them" he explained as I looked at him.

"But why does it take y'all to have us slip away in order to realize?" I asked he shrugged and looked over at me "I'm still trying to figure that one out" he said looking in my eyes.

He leaned in as I leaned in slowly kissing his lips as our lips moved in sync. He locked the doors before grabbing my face and deepening the kiss. I got out my seat as he helped me sit on top of him.

I kissed his lips as his hands roamed my body then he kissed my neck. He kissed my lips again as I smiled kissing his lips.

I pulled away as my phone started vibrating seeing Zariya's name pop up across my screen.

"Shit" I said unlocking the doors of the car and getting out of Erik's lap. "I got to go" I said running back inside the palace.