36.

💜Brianna💜

Tomorrow was Zariya's birthday party and I had a little butterflies in my stomach but I knew I was going to keep the kids safe and everyone else safe. Erik has been good and T'Challa has been nominated for international man of the year award and I was excited for him the awards ceremony was next weekend.

My belly is out and very noticeable for only four months but I guess it's because it's not a mortal baby. I have been keeping my sanity with Monica but I can't anymore she is annoying as hell its to the point Romonda and my aunt jumped in it. I'm hoping tomorrow night there are no problems because it's my baby's party and
I only want to think about Sereayah.

I still had mixed feelings about Sereayah like I want to know what it feels like to have an older sibling because I had to look after myself and Jayden growing up and I never had the experience for an older sibling to look after me, but this chick wants to kill me for something i had no control over.

Kaylah, Romonda, my aunt and I were doing last minute things with Zariya. Once we were finished we started decorating the palace where the party was going to be.

"My Queen you need to take a break" I heard T'Challa behind me. "Well let me just set this up please?" I asked turning back around trying to finish setting up tables but felt T'Challa pick me up.

"Baby please I have to finish setting up" I whined as he squeezed my butt lightly as I was over his shoulders.

"No you need to take a break" he said as he brought me upstairs to the room sitting me on the couch that was in the room we were sharing.

"I was taking a break "from what?" He asked as I tried to make up a lie but couldn't.

"T'Challa please I need to finish" I pleaded "that is what the Dora milaje and everyone else is for, I need for you to relax" he said sitting next to me as I sighed.

"I know you are thinking about something" he said as I shook my head then felt his arm rest on the top of the couch as he brought me to his chest.

"Tell me what is wrong" he stated as I breathe in his strong cologne. "I'm worried about Sereayah I'm worried about Zariya and her party, the kids, people of Wakanda, and this baby. Tomorrow everything could change, I could lose someone special in my life and I'm not ready" I explained on the verge of tears.

"I want you to leave Wakanda up to me" he started off grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers. "I will not let anything happen to you or anybody else, all I need you to focus on his our baby that is growing in you everything else I can handle my Queen" he explained as I smiled.

"I don't want you to stress" I said looking up at him. "I will be fine just tell me everything I need to do" he stated as I faintly smiled and started kissing his lips softly.

I climbed on top of him kissing his lips "this is why you are pregnant now" he said rubbing my bump some.

"I'm pregnant because the pull out game is weak" I joked wrapping my arms around him as he chuckled. "I specifically remember you wanted a baby" he said as I smiled at him.

"Yes I specifically remember you said, damn this pussy wet as fuck I want you to have my child" I said trying to say in a deep voice as I started laughing and he laughed.

"Brianna I never said that, the kid part I said" he said as I smirked " so you don't think my kitty is wet?" I asked playing with him.