6.

💜Brianna💜

T'Challa's been showing Monica around Wakanda all day while I've been talking to Erik. Come to find out Monica is a singer. Cool ain't it?

Erik and I were walking around in the garden.

"I can help you maintain a healthy diet and exercise babygirl, all you had to do was ask me." Erik expressed I mean Erik had a point this man was always in shape, he always worked out and and ate what he needed to eat and it definitely showed on his body.

"I mean I got it now as you can see" I said taking my heels off as they were starting to kill my feet "oh I can see" he said seductively as I smacked my lips pushing my heels into his chest so he can carry them then smiled at him

"So what's been going on?" I asked "nothing really I've been helping T'Challa out and we were going places while you were gone" he stated as I smiled "I'm glad you two have been getting along" I said smiling.

"Yeah he's like an older brother I guess" Erik stated as I smiled "awwww okay" I smiled "so you want to go work out now?" He asked as I nodded "wait but ain't no real equipment here" I said "who said I don't got my own place?" He asked.

"If you're royalty why you got your own place?" I asked "I want privacy like you do princess no Dora milaje, just me" he explained.

"Must be nice it's going to be a little bit harder for me and T'Challa" I said as he chuckled and I followed.

"You might want to change" Erik said as I waved him off. "I'll be okay I believe you not going to work me out hard today" I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I nodded "yeah let's go" I said as we headed for the palace doors. We went walked to his house and it was nice he had a Mercedes out in his driveway along with a Lexus.

His house was two stories,  he had a pool out in the back and the gym was in his garage. There were weights and exercise machines everywhere I knew he was about to kill my ass.

" should've bought some clothes" I said looking at everything as he chuckled "I'm going to go change you can take a tour of the house." He stated "Let me take a tour of the kitchen" I said following him as he chuckled.

He showed me to the kitchen as I rubbed my hands together and looked through the fridge only seeing vegetables , eggs, smoothies , fruits , dairy products and water.

"Umm?!"

"Where's the food?" I asked looking back at him as he chuckled "sorry babygirl ain't no snacks in here for you, you can have an apple" he stated teasingly like this was a joke

"What am I going to do with an Apple?" I questioned "You're going to eat it like most people would" he said sarcastically as I looked at him.

"You got sweets or junk food somewhere in here." I said on the floor going through the bottom cabinets as he chuckled. "Alright I'll let you look while I change" he said as I nodded looking. I was done on the bottom cabinets before I went to the pantry seeing canned vegetables, big ass protein powder jars and other healthy things like granola.

"Yo He's tripping " I dragged out while closing the door to the pantry closet then I grabbed a chair to check on the top of the fridge "nothing?!" I stated confused then got off.

I looked up seeing the top cabinets then smirked opening them and all the way at the highest shelf  was fucking Oreos but I couldn't reach them. I lifted up my skirt some getting on the counter reaching my hands up but still couldn't reach it.

"Shit" I cussed "bast please don't let me fall off of here" I said before trying to stand on the counter but I couldn't get it.

I heard Erik chuckle behind me "yo Erik, get the fucking Oreos" I said trying to get off the counter but he picked me up helping me off.

I watched him get the pack of Oreos with no problem then handed it to me. I shook it hearing the little crumbs bounce around in the pack as it was empty.

"You mean to tell me I risked my life for an empty pack of fucking Oreos?" I asked fixing myself as he laughed and I threw it at him.

"I'm leaving" I said as he laughed and I felt his hand on my waist turning me around.

"I will buy you pack even though you don't need it" he said looking down at me as I moved his hands from my waist.

"But who has an empty pack of Oreos?" I asked as he laughed "to be honest I don't know why they were up there but I will buy you a pack." He said as I smiled

"Okay" I stated "let's go work out now" he said as I followed him back to the garage as I looked around at everything.
"Mmmm I think I'm okay I'll just head back to the palace" I said about to walk out

"No get on the treadmill at least" Erik said as I got in it and it started off slow out of no where he gradually picked up the speed like that was okay I tripped about a good three times.

I turned it off "who said stop?" He asked "me" I said getting off as our kimoyo beads rung.

We answered seeing T'Challa "tomorrow Monica wants to go on a safari so we will go as a family outing tomorrow" T'Challa said smiling.

"That's crazy you still haven't took me on my first safari we were supposed to do along time ago" I said as he chuckled "Brianna you are scared of snakes that's why" he stated as I laughed "but that's why you're there to deal with them" I said as he chuckled and shook his head.

"I will see you two in a few minutes" he said as I smiled. "Come on T'Challa!" We heard Monica call out in the back as he hung up.

"You on a safari?" Erik asked laughing "shut up" I said as he laughed and he drove us back to the palace.