56.

💜Brianna💜

We got up and started getting ready for our day we were going to talk too Erik about this whole God father situation and then T'Challa was doing duties around Wakanda while I was going to make Zariya get a job. Then later we were having a mini gender reveal for the family that didn't know the gender and uncle Reggie was coming so this should be fun.

I got dressed while T'Challa was in the shower

I placed my hair into a long low sleek ponytail with a side part

I placed my hair into a long low sleek ponytail with a side part. I placed on some sandals then the bracelet and necklace set that T'Challa bought for me.

I heard T'Challa stop the shower and I was playing "money" by cardi. I burst into the bathroom

dancing with the speaker in my hand as he looked at me like I was crazy drying himself off

I was rubbing my belly and dancing as he chuckled and wrapped the towel around his torso. I started twerking on him as I looked at his face through the mirror biting his lip trying to hold back from touching me it was so cute.

"I got a baby I need some money" I rapped as I rubbed my belly. All T'Challa did was laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my lips.

"Good morning" he said against my lips "good morning baby" I said back before kissing his lips and lifting my leg up to jump him playfully.

He started laughing as I giggled and he picked me up taking me into the room sitting me on the couch that was in the room and he started getting dressed.

"Look at daddy getting dressed" I teased as he turned around while putting on his briefs laughing.

"You okay? What you drink?" He asked as I giggled "what am I going to drink if I'm pregnant?" I asked as he chuckled shaking his head. "I see my queen is in a good mood" he stated getting dressed.

"Yes I got some bomb ass dick when I needed it the most, I had some cookies and our daughter getting a job today so she can leave us alone" I said as he laughed.

"No more cookies for you or our girls" he said as I got up "then you don't get any cookies" I stated as he changed his answer real fast.

"Have as many cookies as you want in fact i will buy you some on my way home" he said walking up to me as I smiled. "No I will let you slide today because we having cake but you better have the stuff tomorrow" I said playfully as he chuckled.

"I still do not think Zariya is ready to work and she is a princess of Wakanda also" he explained as I shook my head.

"Blah blah blah, she can get a job and get certain things on her own I don't care if she's a princess she still needs to learn how to get a bag even when nobody is there to give it to her" I started off.

"Besides paying for her bundles and my bundles is a lot and you don't even want to talk about it" I said as he shook his head.

"Yeah I don't" he stated as I giggled "she will be fine and she will learn she got to get what she wants in life no ones going to give it to her because she's a princess" I explained as I helped fix T'Challa's shirt.

" I know you like being the breadwinner but she needs to learn how to do it for herself just in case something happens" I said kissing his cheek.

"Yes but I do not want you or her working when you are a queen and she is a princess you been through too much and I want you two to just be fine and worried about nothing" he explained as I whined.

"T'Challa you do know I'm not going to listen to you right?" I asked "I do know hard headed ass" he said as I laughed giving him a kiss on his lips.

"She's getting a job whether you like it or not, you'll thank me later though" I said as he just blankly stared at me. "You'll thank me later" I teased and started making it a song as he just stared at me.

"You'll thank me later bugaboo" I said touching his nose as he chuckled and grabbed my waist kissing my lips.

He sprayed some cologne on as I smirked "my mans look good as he smell might have to give it to you tonight" I said before winking at him as he laughed.

"That's why you are pregnant now" he stated "no correction, I'm pregnant because who did not pull out?" I asked then pointed to him "you" I simply said.

"Who told me not to stop?" He clapped back "you" he said pointing to me as I rolled my eyes. "You knew you was about to cum" I stated.

"I also knew not to pull out" he said lowly as I giggled "let's go" I stated as we grabbed hands walking downstairs hand in hand.

We met Erik in the garden, sat down and ordered some breakfast. "What's up?" He asked. "Brianna and I wanted to know would you like to be the babies god father?" T'Challa asked as Erik's smile grew so big.

"Yeah but remember what we talked about because this privilege can be taken away from you, quick" I stated eyeing him.

"Of course I'll be the babies god father I'm about to go hit up footlocker right now" he stated getting up as I smiled and laughed.

"I know whatever you said to him went in one ear and out the other" T'Challa simply said "I know what are we going to do about him?" I asked.

"If you feel uncomfortable with what he does then you come to me and I'll handle it but just ignore the flirting or shock him or something" he stated as I nodded.

"Are we abled to talk later?" I finally asked "yes you okay?" He asked as I nodded "yes but we need to talk" I said as T'Challa gave me an uneasy look.