44.

•••T'Challa•••

I woke up to Brianna throwing up in the toilet of our hotel bathroom. I got up going in rubbing her back softly. "Good morning are you okay?" I asked looking at her as she nodded.

"Yeah no more kids T'Challa" she said getting up as I chuckled helping her up. I watched as she washed her hands and brushed her teeth.

"Good morning" she said back wrapping her arms around my neck as I pulled her closer and leaned down kissing her lips.

"You are so short" I said as she giggled "start getting ready we're doing things today" she said loosening herself from my grasp.

"Like what?" I asked already knowing where she was taking me later on today. "Don't worry about all that just get ready" she said pulling out an outfit for her to wear.

"My queen I already know where you are taking me" I teased as she smiled "where?" She asked "to a basketball game" I simply said as her smile dropped.

"How you know?!" She asked as I smiled "you just told me" I said as she threw a pillow at me.

"Tell me how you found out" Brianna said as I chuckled "the tickets were left on your laptop screen" I explained as she started walking towards me and I laughed.

"You're so damn nosey T'Challa" She said before pinching my arm lightly as I chuckled.

"I told you I do not like surprises" I said as she smiled. "Well I guess we are not attending no more it seems as if udaku's wont be attending this event" Brianna said as my smile fell.

"It is my surprise we still need to go" I stated as Brianna shook her head and laid on the bed crossing her ankles "nope since you don't like surprises there's no need to go" she said turning on Netflix.

I tried to lay on her as she started laughing "T'Challa no!" She squealed as I started kissing her face.

"Stop" she whined wiping her face "my queen do not wipe my kisses off" I said in all seriousness as she giggled "stop being weird what is wrong with you" she asked as I shrugged and I puckered my lips out trying to kiss her again as she tried moving her face but I grabbed her head trying to bring her forward as she pushed away laughing.

"You are resisting too much for me to get a kiss" I said getting up. "So who is he?" I asked with my arms folded as Brianna looked at me.

"Who is who?" She asked "who is the man loving you?" I asked as smacked her lips shooing me away and looking at the Tv.

I stood in front of the TV as she groaned "so who is he?!" I asked once again "T'Challa who?" She asked getting aggravated.

"The man that's giving you all my kisses" I said as she laughed "T'Challa stop!" She whined. I turned off the Tv.

"Tell him I said meet me outside" I said as she laughed stop being weird" she said throwing a pillow at me as it hit me but I didn't budge.

I took off my shirt "tell him to meet me outside it should be a challenge" I said as she laughed.

"He said meet him outside"  she said "no he meet me first I am king and your only lover" I said as Brianna giggled.

"He said no you meet him first he's king and he's my only lover" Brianna no "please don't make me get the black panther" I said as Brianna laughed.

"He said please don't make him get the black panther" Brianna reported back to me.

"Tell him the reason why you are pregnant is because of the strength of the black panther" I said as she laughed.