57.

💜Brianna💜

After looking for jobs with Zariya I dropped her back home and went baby clothes shopping by myself since T'Challa was busy and Kaylah was busy with her own kids.

"Oh my gosh this is soooo cute!" I squealed looking at all the baby clothes I started putting some outfits in the buggy then went to shoes and bows. As I was bending down getting the size I needed someone placed there hand on my butt.

I stood up so fast to be faced to Erik's chest "you can't be doing that" I said hitting his arm as he chuckled "my bad" he stated throwing his hands up.

"What you doing here anyway?" I asked as he helped me get the pair of shoes and I looked at him weird as he gave them to me.

"What? Your pregnant you shouldn't be bending down like that" he stated as I took the shoes from him "thanks" I said as I was pushing the buggy. "This cute" he stated picking out an outfit and it really was cute so I couldn't jump on him.

"That is cute" I said smiling as he placed it in the cart. "Out of curiosity" he started off  "oh lord" I stated as he chuckled.

"Why didn't you want a second chance with me?" He asked as I sighed I just needed to be honest with him. "My parents didn't want us together, I had mixed feelings between you and T'Challa but at the end of the day he's the father of my kids and I should've never led you on" I admitted as he nodded.

He backed me up into a corner with his hands on my waist. "Erik What are you doing?" I asked "you mean to tell me you don't like this" he stated then kissed my neck as I tried to not enjoy it.

"Erik we're in public" I stated "I don't care he was in public when he was treating you wrong" he stated as I looked at him "you ain't give me a real chance to prove myself" he stated.

"Because I can't-" I was cut off by his lips on mine I placed my hand on his chest as he started deepening the kiss I pushed him off.

"Erik please you know that he's my husband and I can't be with you, I can't sneak around with you either, I love you but you know we can't do this" I explained.

"Brianna if I move on I don't want to hear anything from you because I waited and waited and asked you back but you ain't want me" he said as them words kind of cut deep.

I seen T'Challa and a Brazilian woman walk in pregnant as I was curious who the girl was.

I walked up to them "hey baby" I said trying to kiss his lips but he moved back some laughing.

"Who's this?" The girl asked "I'm his wife who are you?" I asked "I don't know what am I?" She asked him as I looked at him and laughed.

"You serious right now?" I asked and shook my head "see you at home whenever you come back, you better hope I'm there too" I stated before walking off to the register.

I bought my things and sat in the car, what I just seen didn't look right something was off.

He got another women pregnant meanwhile he said what he said not too long ago. I'm confused as hell I needed to take a vacation somewhere by myself where I could think.

The thing that pissed me off the most was my parents allowing this shit to happen but then if I want to be with Erik he's a bad person all they care about is Wakanda they're not caring about how I feel and what's I feel.

There was a knock on the car window as I looked up seeing T'Challa I rolled down the window. "Let me explain" he stated "I'm leaving I'm going to take myself on a vacation so I can think and you better hope I come back and stay because if I come back and hit you with them papers don't be surprised." I simply said rolling up the window. 

I pulled out the parking lot and drove to the palace just sitting in the car. I finally got out bringing bags in going upstairs.

I took out a suitcase packing clothes I don't know where I was going but I had to go and relax before these babies are no more and I'll really kill somebody.

After I packed I looked for my aunt, she was in the kitchen talking to Romonda laughing as I just looked at her and they stopped their conversation "baby what's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm taking a long vacation by myself for me to think auntie I cannot do it" I stated "can't do - what happened?!" She asked as her and Romonda looked at me concerned "T'Challa has another girl pregnant and I seen her today with each other, auntie I'm just tired of the bullshit" I stated sighing and I know she could tell i was fed up because she ain't joke of anything when I just cursed.

"Where are you going to go?" She asked as I shrugged "I don't know Jamaica or the Bahamas somewhere not in this proximity" I stated as she sighed and took me out the kitchen to talk to me one on one.

"How long are you staying out there?" She asked as I shrugged "a week, two weeks a month" I stated as she sighed.

"I don't want you to be out there by yourself when you're pregnant either Brianna that's dangerous" she said as I shrugged "at this moment There is no happiness for me so why not take the chance?" I asked

"Don't talk like that, are you suicidal because you definitely don't need to be over there and you take your life" she stated as I tear fell from my eyes.

"It's either you go and a man goes with you just have your distance or you stay out here because you're not going by yourself period" she stated "I need to know where you going too, I won't tell but for your safety figure it out and I'll get you there" she explained.

"Barbados" I simply said "who's going with you?" She asked as I shrugged. "I'll pick who's going with you go put your things in the car and go out to clear your mind you can leave tonight" she said

"T'Challa and I will watch the kids I love you too much and I just want to see you happy and yourself again" she said kissing my head as tears fell from my eyes.

"What's the gender of the baby?" She asked "baby girls" I said as she smiled "twins?" She asked as I nodded and wiped my tears smiling  "yeah" I said as she hugged me and I went on about my day.

____________________________

Alright now I'm ready for the hate comments I got time today😂❤️-Dajah

Happy late thanks giving my woes I'm thankful for all my readers y'all are the best❤️❤️❤️❤️