🔥Burn🔥

I was inspired by Hamilton btw I love Hamilton

Tom's p.o.v

'I can't believe that I caught him cheating on me' I thought to myself. I was going to our room to wake tord up but when I opened the door he was in bed with a GIRL I wouldn't be so mad if it was a boy but no it was a girl. As soon as I saw them I slamed the door making tord jump out of bed and run after me but before he could do anything I lock the door I could hear him yelling "THOMIS PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR I CAN EXPLANE" I didn't even bother thinking about opening the door for him. I looked around for a box, when I foind it there were pictures of us together and letters from him when he was gone. I grabbed lighter and started a fire by the fire place when all the sudden tord opens the door. "Tom please let me explain" I didnt say anything for a minute then said "I saved every letter you wrote me From the moment I read them I knew you were mine ,You said you were mine ,I thought you were mine." I walk to the other side of the room "Do you know what edd said When we saw your first letter arrive?he said" I started to mimic edd ""Be careful with that one, my friend He will do what it takes to survive."" I turn around to face him "You and your words flooded my senses Your sentences left me defenseless You built me palaces out of paragraphs You built cathedrals,I'm re-reading the letters you wrote me I'm searching and scanning for answers In every line For some kind of sign And when you were mine The world seemed to" I put some of the letters in the fire "burn"

Tords p.o.v

"Burn" tom said while looking at me, I starded to cry but I couldn't "You published the letters I wrote you
You told the whole world how you brought This girl into our bed In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives Do you know what edd said When he read what you'd done? he said "You have daited an Icarus He has flown too close to the sun."" and I swear for a second a saw edd right next to him saying that "You and your words, obsessed with your legacy... Your sentences border on senseless And you are paranoid in every paragraph How they perceive you" he starded to cry but tears falling off his face "You, you, you..." he fell to the ground I walk over to help him up but before I could do anything "I'm erasing myself from the narrative Let future historians wonder how Thomas Reacted when you broke his heart You have torn it all apart I'm watching it" I stood up and push me "BURN" he shouted louse enough for edd and Matt to hear they ran up the stairs to see what's going on "Watching it burn" he starded to walk towards me while the fire followed "The world has no right to my heart" *crack* "The world has no place in our bed" *crack* "They don't get to know what I said" *crack* "I'm burning the memories, Burning the letters that might have redeemed you" the fire starded to loose controls the more mad tom got the more letter went in the fire the fire surrounding us as I let my tears fall "You forfeit all rights to my heart You forfeit the place in our bed You sleep in your office instead With only the memories Of when you were MINE" he fell to the floor again but this time the fire went back into the fireplace, I help him up as soon as I did I hugged him and said "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He stood there and whisperd in my ear "I hope that you burn" he pushed me again to leave as edd and Matt watched in surprised and for a second I thought I saw him in a dress, a light sky blue dress. And the fire coming from his heels but just smoke not a lot of fire. I fell to the ground and cried more than I ever have. Everthing starded to fade out.

XxXxXx
Wow 731 words I'm proud of myself I was to board to save this for tomorrow so I posted this for today ,well until then byeeeeeeeee!

Love, reina