its over isn't it?

This is based of of Steven universe yeaaaaaaa!
Tom p.o.v
Me,matt,edd and tord just won the lottery 2 days ago,me and edd divided to celebrate we should go hang out in the city we got a hotel,when in the hotel we shared a room tord and Matt got one bed and me and edd got the other we got together 5 years before that but I still feel not satifide or loved.I dont know what im missing but ill figure it out later...
Tords p.o.v
These past five years have been really bad for me tom and edd got together the day I was going to tell tom I liked him everyone was sleeping except for me so I got out of bed and went over by tom and edd pick up one of the roses edd bought tom,a blue rose and sang "I was fine with the men Who would come into his life now and again I was fine, cause I knew That they didn't really matter until you" I walk towards the balcony "I was fine when you came And we fought like it was all some silly game Over him, who she'd choose After all those years, I never thought I'd lose"I got to the end of the balcony "It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? You won, and he chose you And he loved you And he's gone It's over, isn't it? Why can't I move on?"
Tom's p.o.v
I woke up from someone singing to be in fact tord singing "War and glory, reinvention Fusion, freedom, his attention Out in daylight, my potential Bold, precise, experimental Who am I now in this world without him? Petty and dull, with the nerve to doubt him What does it matter? It's already done Now I've got to be there for the son" I walked up to the door of the balcony and starded listening "It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? You won, and he chose you And he loved you And he's gone. It's over, isn't it? Why can't I move on?" Tord threw a rose in the air one of the roses edd bought me one of the blue ones. "It's over, isn't it?
Why can't I move on?" He stoped singing and Walked back to bed but bumet into me "T..TOM IM SORRY." He rushed out of the hotel then I realized ... I found the broken peace
Edds p.o.v
Tom didn't realized I woke up and saw everything the singing,the dancing,the way he looked at tord... I had made up my mind I walk up to tom and say "I'm sorry but When you go Would i have the guts to say I don't love you Like I loved you yesterday..." Then I walked away I could hear him crying then I went to get tord,when I found him smoking on the side of the hotel I told him "he's all yours" then I sleept in the car honestly I was glad we broke up because I love matt.
Two hours later
I woke up and went back into the hotel room and I see tord snuggled up to tom so I sleep with Matt instead but then I hear tord say "I love you tom" "I love you two tord" then the snuggled more together I felt my heart drop until I feel someone's arms around my waist then hear "I miss you edd" I let out I huff then said "I miss you two Matt"

The end

XxXxXx
Yay another chapter this was based off of Steven univers and someone defecting my feelings towards them HAHHAHAHAHAHA but hey I found two thing that made me happy 1 this book is over 100 views I know it dosnt mean much to y'all but it means a lot to me and 2 writing story's makes me happy well see y'all in the next chapter bye
-reina