waiting for me... [trailer for a book]

As the crew got off there bus tord looked over to edd and said "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRIP" they screamed together then Tom came off the bus "You guys stop yelling your hurting my ears!" Tord and edd both looked at Tom "sorry."

The show was starting and everyone quiet downed

"Tord" Tord didnt look "Tordddd" tord continued to ignore them "TORD" "WHAT TOM?" everyone looked at him then he said "EDD WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" then everyone looked away "tord can you look into my eyes?" I was confused "sure?" We stared at each other for what felt like forever then he said "Yup he dose" WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

"Every time at the show I just kept on looking at him non stop Matt what do I do?" Matt looked over at me and said "I think edd has a crush on Tom"

"What is it edd?" Edd looked over to Tord "I-I think I only told Matt I had a crush on him because of the mood onthe bus" 'WHAT THE HELL?'

"Are we really going to do this Tord?" Tord looked over to Edd "yeah we've been waiting for awhile to do something bad and now we can" then there was a loud knock at the door "plus its our last day here"

"Darned if I knew"
He had to run
"That I'd find you"
Tom walked over to Edd
"In the last place I thought you would be"
He ran faster and faster
"What could I do"
Tom put a hand on Edds cheek
"'Til I saw you waiting for me?"
He has to save his world...
He has to save Them...
He has to save Him...
"Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh"
They stared into each others eyes

"And if I catch your eye"
He was almost there
"It feels like I could fly"
Tom lifted Edds chin up
"Out from my lonely world into yours"

It was to late

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" was all he could say in his mind as he watch his love fade away from him....

"I thought you've be waiting for me...."

XxXxXx
If I told you this was based off of something that actually happend would you believe it :)

But that's all for now

Bye
-reina