Chapter 10

"Hey, Harry I finished the poster board!" Louis announced.

I was in the kitchen making spaghetti while Louis was finishing our project.

We managed to finish writing our three pages and Louis agreed to make the poster board.

I glanced at the clock seeing it was 11:21.

"Okay" I replied, pouring the sauce into the pot of noodles.

I wiped my hands on a towl before walking over to Louis. I crouched down to his computer and my eyes scanned the screen. "What's The Haunting Hour?" I asked.

Louis gasped. "What?!"

"What's The Haunting Hour?" I repeated.

"It's a horror series. Like a bunch of kids, there's a new cast every episode, and there's like a bunch of different scenerios. Like one episode a brother and sister move into a haunted house. And there's another where a little boy and his family find this doll that's possessed."

"Like Chucky?"

Louis smirked. "Like Chucky. Some episodes are really scary and some are just plain shit."

I laughed.

"My favorite episode is the doll."

I nodded.

Louis' eyes lit up and he turned to me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We're watching it."

"What? No."

○●○●○●○●○●

And that's how we ended up eating spaghetti and watching 'The Haunting Hour'.

I was scared shitless. I pulled the blanket up to just to my eyes. I was shaking. 

I hate dolls.

I turned seeing Louis just sitting there nonchalant eating a forkful of noodles. I perked up dropping the blanket. I need to show Louis I'm not scared. Come on, Harry you're not a puss-

"Ahhh!" I screamed yanking the blankets over me.

Damn.

Well...so much for trying to look cool.

I heard Louis laugh.

I pulled the blanket off, scowling him.

"It's not funny."

"Yeah it kinda is! You-should've seen y-your face! Hahaha!" Louis said out of breath from cackling.

I grabbed the pillow from behind me and threw it at him and Louis' mouth went agape. I snickered.

"How. Dare. You." he said.

"How dare you laugh at me!"

Louis grabbed the pillow I'd just thrown and he threw it back at me.

I gasped. "Hey!"

○●○●○●○●○●

*Louis' POV*

I looked at Harry. After throwing the pillow, I saw how damn adorable he was.

Curls all over the place, eyes red from staring at the computer for the past few hours, mouth wide. Before I knew what I was doing, I reached over pushing his fringe from his eyes and Harry stiffened. I flinched my hand away.

Oh god what was I doing? I don't like Harry! I'm not gay! Shit, I need to cover this up.

"Oh you fucking liked it, fag! Don't act like you didn't like me touching you, slut!" I snapped.

Harry looked down at his plate. I could see his eyes start to water.

Oh god. I hurt him. Poor baby. I don't like seeing him like this, it breaks my heart-I MEAN GOOD. FUCKING CRY YOU LITTLE BABY.

"You confuse me" he murmured.

"What?"

His head snapped up to me, his green orbs wide. I guess he didn't want me to hear that.

His eyes that were then filled with fear, darkened.

"You heard me! You confuse me you dick!"

I jumped off the couch knocking the plate off my lap.

"How the fuck do I do that you dumbarse?!"

Harry then jumped off the couch. But before he did, he placed his plate down carefully on the coffee table.

"You-you yell at me and you hate me then the next minute you're talking to me and saying my name and then we're laughing! I don't fucking get you, Tomlinson."

I groaned. "Oh shut the hell up, Har-faggot! I just-I just wanted to know what'd you do if I treated you nice! I don't fucking like you and I never will! I'm not a dumb cocksucking homo like you! I hate you!"

Harry flinched. Oh no.

"G-get out!" he yelled.

I walked over to the door grabbing my jacket off the hook.

I glanced over at him one more time. His eyes were rimmed with tears and he was shaking.

Oh god I did this to him. Why did I have to be such an arsehole? He looked so damn hurt and broken.

I sighed. "Har-"

"GET THE HELL OUT! WE'RE DONE WITH THIS STUPID PROJECT SO DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK. EVER. I'LL STAPLE OUR PAPERS AND HAND IT INTO MR. TURTLE MYSELF! YOU CAN EMAIL ME THE POWERPOINT! JUST FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, LOUIS TOMLINSON! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I TRIED BEING NICE AND TRIED FORGETTING WHAT YOU DID TO ME BACK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, BUT YOU'RE STILL THE SAME INCONSIDERATE HEARTLESS ARSEHOLE!"

His voice was shaky, trying told back tears. He sounded so hurt. My heart ached at the scene, but I did as I was told and left.

As I shut the door, I heard Harry break down sobbing.

Oh, Harry...I'm so sorry...

○●○●○●○●○●

No Louis! Things were going so well! Ugh.