"You Little Shit"

I filed out of English class with a new hope in my head. It was lunch time and this was the first day of my journal idea.

Time to do this.

I walk into the cafeteria and grab a tray. Normally I get as much unhealthy crap as I can consume without keeling over and dying.

But today was different.

I immediately made my way past the delicious love to the salad bar.

Honestly, I can't stand the sight of the salad bar, but this is a project for school, so it's different.

I put some lettuce on my plate and add some dressing just to give it some taste. The walk to my normal table isn't far at all from where I stand.

I could get use to this.

"Salad isn't going to help your fat ass!"

I stop dead in my tracks, recognizing the voice. I turn around to face Jenny and her followers staring at me like I'm a dying rodent.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"You could eat salad every day for every meal, but you'd still be obese. I can fucking see your rolls from here, that sweatshirt isn't hiding anything," she says with a laugh. Her whole group giggles and nods in agreement.

"At least I eat, the only reason you lost enough weight to look passable is because you don't eat and because you're a slut."

"You shouldn't eat maybe it will help you, cuz it looks like you being a whore isn't helping."

"Fine," I walk straight up to her and dump my salad over her head, "oops! You just looked so hungry!" I respond in a fake-apologetic voice.

I toss my tray on an abandoned table and stride out.

She can go fuck herself.

As I exit the lunchroom I realize what I just did.

Oh shit, I'm so dead, I'm deader than dead, I already had one foot in the grave and now I'm buried.

I run to my locker and grab my things for science as quickly as I can. Maybe if I move fast I'll be safe.

"Why the rush?" The voice is unrecognizable and causes me to freeze in utter fear. I slowly turn around.

A wave of relief washed over me when I see it's just that kid from English.

"Well I don't know if you've heard about Jenny, but I may or may not have just dumped a fully dressed salad on her stupid 'golden' locks."

I reface my locker and continue my speedy stop and go.

"You did not!"

"I did."

"I have a new gained respect for you."

"Hah, that's seriously hilarious."

"I'm serious, where do you live?"

"Where do I live?"

"Yes," he walks over to stand beside me, "where do you live?"

"I don't even know your name and you want to know where I live."

"Yes."

"I don't need any stalkers or friends."

I slam my locker and shove past him, but he follows me.

"What class do you have now?"

I just shake my head and walk faster.

As I enter my science classroom I notice he stops in the doorway. My books land with a loud 'thump' as I throw them down.

"It's Kaden."

He leaves the doorframe with a spin on his heel.

What the absolute fuck.

Science class was a bore as always and only caused me to hate school more. We got assigned a whole shit ton of homework and it was just bland. Every day is just bland.

And of course to end this terrible day, we have PE.

Please God, shoot me now.

I'm not upset because I forgot my gym clothes or some shit like that. I'm upset because I have to wear shorts and a really low cut shirt. I swear a pervert designed the girls gym uniforms.

I change in the bathroom so no can see my stupid rolls of fat. I can't stand more nasty comments. As I slip on my shirt my stomach growls.

Did that come from me?

My stomach growls again.

Agh it feels like my body is eating itself.

I just shrug it off and throw my lovely clothes into my backpack.

I enter the gymnasium and immediately regret not ditching.

Everyone is staring at me.

So this summer I sort of starting "growing" and all that awkward stuff, and I guess it's noticeable.

Damn you, puberty.

I walk past a couple groups of boys and hear whispers.

I hate this.

I go to a far corner in the room so I can be hidden. Sadly, I can't hide from Jenny's treacherous eyes.

"How DARE you!" Jenny screams at me. Her groupies are still trying to get the salad dressing out of her hair.

I have to bite my tongue to stop myself from bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

She looks like a circus clown!

"Do you see what you did to my luscious hair?!" She spits.

"It's not so luscious anymore," I mutter under my breath.

Her groupies gasp.

Wait. They heard that?

"You are going to fucking pay!" She yells.

"LADIES! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Coach Waterile orders, "JUST FOR THAT YOU ALL ARE GETTING 10 EXTRA LAPS! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!"

I get shot at least 20 death glares from random spectators.

Whoopsie?

Gym class can be plainly described in one word. Hell.

We had to run 20 laps and then went under intense training. I don't think I've ever sweat that much in my life.

The worst part is all the perverted boys take PE as a chance to check out EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL.

It's disgusting.

At least the day is finally over, I just want to go home and cry. There is nothing that could make this day worse.

And then, of course, my day got worse.

I'm in the bushes. Something shoved me in the bushes. Someone shoved me in the bushes.

"You never told me where you lived."

"You little shit."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS LATE. I've been caught up in a whole ton of shiz and everything has been really heavy on me, but I published this finally! I love you darlings, sorry for the late update!