"Uh..Ocupado..."

Luke is before my eyes. Touching himself.

"HOLY FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BATHROOM!"

His eyes snap open.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN HERE?!" He screams.

"I...I thought is was the bathroom..." I back out of the room before this can continue.

"Wait!" He calls after me.

I reach the bathroom and slam the door.

"Cassie, open the door," Luke says from the other side.

"Uh..ocupado..."

"Not funny, now open the goddamn door."

"I'm peeing go away." I sit on the toilet and do my business to show I'm not lying.

"I don't care, open the door."

I flush the toilet and start to wash my hands, "Nope."

"You can't stay in there forever."

"Maybe I can."

"Cassie dinner is in five minutes."

Shit.

"Fine." I open the door to find him standing there, now with boxers on.

"Come into my room."

"I'd rather not." I stride back into Kade's room to find him fixing a poster that fell.

"Hey."

"Hey!" He drops the poster in surprise.

Is that a hole in the wall?

"What is that?"

"A poster."

"No, you idiot, that big hole in the wall."

"What? Haha there's no hole," Kade immediately covers the gash in the wall with the poster in his hands.

"Kade, I can see it, it's-"

"DINNER!" I hear a woman's voice call.

"Timefordinner!" Kade's words tumble out as he rushes down the winding staircase to dinner.

Okay then...

I walk down the staircase after him only to bump into Luke.

"Shit." I curse under my breath.

"Uh...let's pretend none of that ever happened?" He scratches his neck in an awkward fashion.

"Yeah..." I push past him and down to the dining room where Kade is seated staring at his plate.

I plop down next to Kade and flash a fake smile at his mother just for show.

"I'm so glad you could join us for dinner, Cassie!" She says brightly.

How is she so fucking sincere?!

"Me too," I reply in hopes of food, "what's for dinner?"

"Chicken nuggets and fries as request of Luke," I hear a giggle escape her lips at something her husband says under his breath.

Kade let's out a barely audible groan, but I hear it.

"I didn't know my requests were heard," Luke's voice echoes in the cavernous room.

"Only when you get good grades, my darling," she says with a smile.

Wow, I wonder who she favorites.

I see Kade staring coldly at his plate, gripping his fork like his life depends on it. My knee nudges his and he snaps out of the trance.

'You okay' I mouth to him.

He responds with an inconspicuous nod and we continue with a silent dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ugh I know, late updates, I'm trying to update more, but it's so fucking hard with school and everything that's been going on, but as always, I love you all, I'll try to update more with longer chapters! More soon, I swear!