"Yes, Jenny?"

Cassie's POV

We drive to the movie theater and he buys two tickets to a reshowing of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" without saying a word. The movie is tense between us, but after it he can't stop singing the lyrics to "Damn It, Janet" under his breath.

We go back to his car and sit.

"Have you seen that movie before?" Kade asks.

"Yes, many times."

"Hm..."

"What?"

"I love that movie." He starts the car before I can answer and drives us home.

We pull into the driveway and he opens my door for me.

It's 4am and NOW you want to be polite?

I yawn and stretch, sleepily following him back into the house. Sprawling back onto Luke's bed, no, I did not change for the movie it wasn't a fucking coronation JESUS, I yawn again and let my eyelids flutter shut.

Tomorrow we start on my English project.

Maria's POV

Our alarm clock sings sweet lullabys into our ears. I smile and nuzzle my husband awake.

"Last night was fun," he laughs at my comment and picks me up.

"Wah- put me down!" I scream in pure delight as he swings me around.

"No, it's time to wake up, my love!"

He places me on our bed and starts to change, handing me my clothes for today when he's done. I change into the silk blouse and above-the-knee pencil skirt and go to see if my sons are awake.

Well...son...

I peer into Kade's room and see him digging through his shirt drawer.

Awake.

I walk down the hall to Luke's room and find Cassie, wrapped in one of Luke's shirt and gripping Luke's favorite pillow, in a ball.

"Cassie," I say.

Cassie's POV

My eyelids flutter open and I glance around the room in confusion. My surroundings become clear to me and I snap into the realization of how odd I must look to Maria. I jump out of the ball-state I am currently in and sit up.

"H-hey, Maria," I try to say normally, but fail.

"Goodmorning, Cassie, how did you sleep?"

"Great," I lie.

I actually fell asleep 30 minutes ago...

"That's great! Oh! That reminds me!" She sprints out of my room and a sigh escapes my lips as my shoulders fall from perfect posture.

I feel like I should be deathly afraid of what is yet to come.

"Here you go!" A boutique bag lands in my lap and I try not to laugh.

Did she ACTUALLY buy me another outfit? Literally?

I peer inside and see a black and white checkered dress folded neatly. Picking it up by it's spaghetti straps, I notice there is more in the bag.

I put the dress on the bed beside me and take out a new set of our school gym uniform.

"You have gym class today," she smiles.

"Great. Um...Maria, do you ..uh happen to have a sports bra I can borrow?"

She laughs, "I already have a whole closet of underwear and clothes picked out for you!"