"Wet?"

Luke's POV

"Okay now I'm going to press your leg up closer to your chest, okay?" The Physical Therapy lady asks in a clam tone.

"Whatever," I mumble.

Her hands grasp my thigh and my calf and begin pushing and bending my leg.

How the hell is this going to help my fucking RIBCAGE heal?

"Okay, you're responding really well, it seems there has been no breakage anywhere but your ribs," she glances at her clipboard, "ah, fantastic! It seems we finished 5 minutes early!"

She smiles and leans in closer, pressing my wrists down.

"What the hell?!" I yell, pushing her up, grunting in pain from the sudden stomach movement.

"Just having a little fun with my patient," she giggles.

I throw a disgusting look in her direction and stomp out of the room.

First of all, I am not, nor will I ever, be the submissive! Second, what the fuck is with all these ladies?!

Kade's POV

The whole team bursts into cheers of victory and the coach just shakes her head and begins to disassemble the net. Jenny walks over to Cassie and says something I can't make out and then Jenny hugs Cassie.

What the fuck?

I look closer at the scene, only to be blocked by group of girls crowding around them.

"What is going on?" I ask Nate.

"I don't know, it looks as if- holy fuck."

"What?!"

The girls back away quickly from Cassie, revealing her boobs poking out of her gym shirt.

"I-I.." I look down at my pants.

FUCK.

Nate starts laughing at me as I dart away, hopefully unnoticed.

Cassie's POV

I yank out of Jenny's follower's hold and chase after Kade. Bursting out of the gym doors, I call after him, only hearing his name echo throughout the empty corridors.

"Kade!" I scream again.

Nothing.

I run down a hallway and look every which way, hoping and praying that he's in the boys locker room.

I turn around again and am face-to-face with Brad.

"Isn't this just the perfect greeting..." He smirks.

I back away from his stare and smack into a hard surface.

Oh look! It's my trusty friend, the wall!

He leans in closer and growls in my ear, "Just let me fuck you..."

"N-never," I stutter out.

"Aww do I make you," he puts his hand under the hem of my shirt, "nervous?"

"N-no."

I feel his thumbs rubbing circles on my hip bones, his hands slowly making there way up.

"Well then, do I make you," he licks my neck, "excited?"

"N-no."

He nibbles on my ear, "Wet?"

"No!" I try to yell, but he starts to suck on my neck.

Kade's POV

I peek out of the Boy's Locker Room door to see if the coast is clear.

Okay phew, no one is out here, maybe I can make it to the school store and get an extra pair of gym shorts.

I turn the corner to the direction of the school store and gasp.

"What the fuck?"

Shit, did that slip out?

Brad turns around and looks at me.

"Dude, do you mind? Kinda in the middle of something..." He gestures to his hand almost groping some girl's boob.

Wait...is that...CASSIE?!!!!

My eyes widen in horror, "Take your hands off of her!"

"What? No! Get your own girl!"

I see Cassie look at me with grateful eyes.

Rape.

He laughs, "Bro, were you jerking off?"

"What? No!"

"Then why is there jizz all over your gym shorts?"

"It's not jizz, it's lotion!"

"Lotion is only used for guys when jerking off..."

Cassie takes this chance to slip out, but Brad notices.

"Aw, beautiful, I'll get back to you in just a second," he turns back to me, "can you go away?"

"Nope, not without her."

"Look, you fugly douche, she doesn't want to go anywhere with your jizzed up pants and your gay-ass hair."

"A-actually I do," Cassie says.

"You do?" We both ask in unison.

"Yes," she tries to push Brad off, but he keeps his stance.

He whispers something in her ear and then lets her go.

Phew.

Luke's POV.

"Son, looks like you've been healing rather nicely, this means we can let you out tomorrow if you'd like," the doctor smiles, flipping through his clipboard papers.

Why the fuck does everyone have clipboards?

I nod.

"Great, I'll just inform your parents and they can pick you up at midnight if they're eager."

I nod again and he leaves.

FUCK YES I CAN FINALLY GET OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE AND SEE CASSIE.

I smile and flip through the channels on the tv.

----------------------------------------------
UPDATE!

Okay so I had no school today and I was super fucking pumped, and no school tomorrow so yay I don't have to see annoying bitches!

Moving on....

Big plans for the story! I think you guys will like what I have in store!

Also, how many chapters do you guys like in stories? Because I have a second book planned and I want to know how long I'm allowed to make this.

New chapter Thursday!

I love you my darlings