"Never Again"

I've never really suffered through any "social drama". I've always gotten bullied by Jenny, but it was never this bad.

The pictures.

I had expected something that they found 'hilarious', like me with weird faces or something like that. I hadn't fucking expected 50 shades of gray.

Luckily there were only two, but one was captioned as "more to cum...".

I'm so fucked.

My hand comes to my mouth. I want to scream, but Kade is here.

The picture is me, but my face is photoshopped with a different picture of me. I look awake.

The picture gets worse.

Brad and some of the football team are touching me, and I don't mean my hand or arm. They're touching my boobs and undoing my garters. I look like a slut.

Told you, you were a whore.

I feel Kaden's hand on mine but my eyes remain on the screen. I scroll through the comments:

Bradyyousoshady: Damn FINALLY she lets hurself be tuched lik she shuld hav b4

Jennylovebug23: She's not even pretty, look at that slut, GAWD

Chadisradmotherfucker: Are you even looking at her @Jennylovebug23 ?! She's fucking hot!

Itsbrittanybitch: @Chadisradmotherfucker if you want fucking hot look at my profile, sexy ;)

Joegotdahoes: @Itsbrittanybitch I cheked & am not impresd, thees pics doe r hawt af

Bradyyousoshady: Can sumbudy say boner city?

Jennylovebug23: @Bradyyousoshady can somebody say single?

Bradyyousoshady: @Jennylovebug23 at leest she can get me hard

I couldn't read anymore. This was completely disgusting.

How sick can people get?!

"H-how is this on our school website?" I ask, trying to remain in my normal monotone state.

"It's on that stupid gossip blog thing, 'Feelin' the High Vibe', I don't know if that was supposed to be all clever and quirky for high school, but it seriously sounds like a bad druggy joke."

I try to laugh off the tears that have already formed on my black-lined waterlines.

Cassie, man the fuck up! It's literally just Jenny and all those shit heads!

I let out a shaky sigh.

"I-I'm ready to see the other picture," I say, ending with a bit of confidence.

"Are you sure?" Kade asks looking straight into my eyes.

"Show me the goddamn picture," I respond jokingly.

"Haha okay," Kade's smile appears again.

Phew I thought it was gone forever!

Kade scrolls down on his laptop to the next photo.

It can't be that ba- OH SHIT.

"Oh shit."

My hand flies to my mouth to cover the gasp that shook my bones.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IT'S FUCKING WORSE?!

I stare blankly at the glowing computer screen.

Swallowing a dry gulp I let myself fully take in the picture.

"Ahaha i-it's not th-that bad, it's j-just my chest...." I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"This isn't o-fucking-kay." Kade says in monotone.

His eyes are completely dead as he stares at the wall across from him. He slowly takes the laptop from my hands and gently closes it. His eyes gaze down at it as if he's trying to break it with his simple stare.

And then he throws it to the ground.

His foot stops on it and he spits and he screams as the delicate material of the device starts to crumble,

"Stop!" I try to scream, but he's so far away from me even though he's standing right in front of me.

He let's out a final yell and punches the wall, leaving a fresh hole in Chris Motionless's face.

I hear his ragged breath as he walks back towards me. He holds my hands in his and looks in my eyes.

"Never again," he breathes out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay guys I'm sorry for the super short update, but I'm trying to write more and so much has been going on! I love you guys so much, 151 FUCKING READS!!!!!!!! Who knew that could ever happen?! But next chapter I'm going to have a little more of Kade's brother and there's a possibilty of an appearance of the parents. GET EXCITED! What should Kade's brother be named? I haven't decided yet, but if you have any ideas just tell me! I love you guys!!!