"Revenge, As Jenny Called It"

After an hour or so we ate fajitas and then Kaden walked home. Apparently he lives close.

I hadn't been in such a good mood in a long time. I don't understand his desire to be my friend, but I'm glad he is becoming it.

My bitchy guardian decided to go out clubbing so I had the whole house to myself.

I took a lovely hot shower and change back into my clothes, I was comfortable in my stylish outfit.

At the moment I was about to dive into Netflix, I hear the doorbell ring.

I pad down the stairs and open the door. Immediately to be tackled by another human.

"What the fuck?!" I scream in pure horror.

"How dare you mess with me!" The wicked face of my worst enemy comes into view.

I feel my clothes being ripped and my skin being pierced.

They are legitimately stabbing my back with a pocket knife.

"You humiliated me, so now it's my turn to humiliate you!" She lets out a wicked laugh and I become afraid.

My sweatshirt has been legitimately cut off, with scissors, and I'm left in my attire.

Before I can cover myself I feel manly hands grip me and toss me over my shoulder.

Dear God, if you exist please save me!

I get tossed onto a bed that isn't mine.

No. NO. THIS IS MY MOM'S BED.

I want to scream or cry or both, but I know no one will be there to save me.

I get flipped onto my back and see that the hands belong to, of course, Brad.

His face displays a scary lustful gaze as he rakes his vile eyes across my body.

"My you look lovely without that sweatshirt," he laughs.

He's got you trapped.

My breath has left my lungs and my heart is beating dangerously fast.

Brad moves towards me. My body yearns to move back, but I'm restrained.

Why can't I move?!

My eyes dart to my wrists and ankles.

Is that...ROPE?! When the fuck did he do that!

I feel him unzip my skirt.

No no no no no no.

"Calm down, you'll enjoy this," he growls.

I. Can't. Breathe.

I jerk my body and try loosen the rope, but he only laughs at me. He cuts my shirt straight down the middle and rips the rest off.

"I like your underwear choice, the garters make you look sexy," he gives me a dirty smile.

This can't be happening, please let this be a horrible nightmare.

I yank my arm and the restraints finally gives away, my other arm frees after it.

I push Brad back and he gets slightly winded. That slight moment gives me an advantage. I punch his jaw and use every bit of strength my weak arms have to make him feel pain.

But of course this doesn't work.

He unties my ankles and pushes me against the wall. He tried to lift my thighs to either side of him, but I don't let him.

"Come on, baby, let's do it," he groans.

I feel something hard press against me.

Please don't be what I think it is. Ew it is.

I hear something drop.

My eyes snap at the sudden noise and what I find sends shivers down my spine.

He has a camera.

"What were you going to use that for?" I gulp.

"Revenge, as Jenny called it," he chuckles.

I knee him in the crotch.

"FUCK!" He screams and drops to his knees, cupping his manhood with both hands.

I run as fast as I can. I throw another big sweatshirt over my body, this one gray, and take the stairs two at a time.

The girls are gone, luckily, but I know Brad remains upstairs.

Where does she keep the pepper spray? I need it NOW.

My hand grasps ahold of the bottle of sacred safety and I prepare myself for attack.

Brad angrily stumbles down the stairs and just as he turns the corner, I spray him.

"MY EYES!" He wails.

I shove him out the door and lock it.

What the fuck just happened?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES MY DARLINGS! 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! okay I know they suck, but I felt like I was slacking off a ton, so TADA, two more!