"You Look Beautiful"

Kade's PoV

God her back, her back was more beautiful than I had ever expected. I...I didn't WANT to look, it just kind of happened. I just glanced up, and there she was...without a shirt on. I'm such a perv, but I really can't wait for us to be roommates. Stupid Luke getting a boner over Cassie, Cassie is mine...okay, no she's not, but she will be...I just have to make sure she doesn't find out anything about me.

"We're here!" My obnoxious mother yells.

Cassie smiles an adorable smile and nods.

Someone should really tell my mom that Cassie doesn't like shopping.

I hop out of the car and open the door for Cassie. She blushes slightly, but turns her face to hide it.

Ugh the clothes my mom bought her look so nice...though...they would look better off...

"Kade! Stop staring at her!"

I snap out of thought and realize I had been staring at Cassie instead of letting her past me.

"Haha, sorry." I smile meekly and move out of the way, closing the door behind her.

"Cassie, sweetie, we MUST buy you some new clothes if you're going to live in my house, so, while I go buy you essentials, you and Kade are going dress shopping for tonight," Maria fake-smiles.

Oh honey, you can't hide how much of a bitch you are with a smile.

"Tonight?" Cassie asks sweetly.

"Yes, tonight we are going to a nice restaurant and I believe Luke is bring you and Kade to a party afterwards."

There is no way in hell I'm letting Luke bring Cassie to one of his "parties".

"Oh..I'm not very good at parties, perhaps Kade and I could just see a movie afterwards or something..." Cassie says in a modest tone.

I blush slightly.

Did she say a movie? With me?

"Cassie, that just won't do! You're young and beautiful! You need to flaunt it!" She says, sticking out her ass as she opens the door.

You're disgusting.

"I'm very far from beautiful, Maria," Cassie half-smiles.

If only you knew the truth.

"Far from beautiful?! Not at all! Now, let's find you clothes! Kade! Take this lovely young lady to that sweet, little boutique on the third floor!"

I nod and gesture for Cassie to follow me.

As we move away from Maria she whispers to me, "She's really insane, isn't she?"

My jaw drops.

God I think I love you.

"Yes, yes she is," I laugh.

We take the elevator and I guide her to the store.

"So...uh...how do you want to do this?" I ask.

"Idk, I haven't gone dress shopping in a long time."

She let's out this laugh. This laugh that sounds like nothing I have ever heard before. It's like in this moment all I can hear is her laugh, her beautiful laugh, filling my ears.

"Then let's just wing it."

She and I start grabbing random dresses and flinging them on our shoulders.

"Now you go try these on!" I laugh, throwing the bundle of dresses at her.

"AH!" She screams, catching the dresses and running towards the changing room, "COME ON!" She screams after me.