"No, She's My Girlfriend"

How the hell did this happen?

I'm sitting in the back seat of the limo again, this time in a tight black peplum dress and a new set of black stiletto pumps.

Kill. Me. Now.

"Are you excited?" Luke asks from his seat across from me.

"Sure," I respond sarcastically.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun, I promise," he smiles.

I nod and we keep driving.

Luke's POV

We arrive at our destination and Ryan's house is practically moving, the music is so loud.

People scatter his lawn and the whole inside of his house is packed. As we enter the house, I chuckle at Cassie's reaction to the party.

There's people making out, used condoms hanging from the chandelier (it's a tradition), kegs in the kitchen, grinding, and music loud as hell.

I'll never get sick of this.

"Cassie, I'm going to find some of my friends, wait right here, okay?"

She nods and pulls her dress down and then up and then down, trying to hide her perfect body. I smile at her innocence and walk over to Ryan talking to some busty brunette.

"Ryan!"

"Luke! My man!" He bro-hugs me and I smirk at the angry expression on the brunette's face from loss of attention.

She pulls down her shirt so the top of bra, lack there of, is exposed, "Ryan?"

He glances at her chest and stifles a laugh at her desperation, "Yes?"

"I think I left something upstairs?"

"What did you leave?" He asks, playing stupid.

Her dignity.

"Let's go get it and you can see," she suggestively smiles and grabs his hand, leading him up the stairs.

Well, he's getting laid.

I laugh and head to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Lukey!" I hear an annoying voice call.

I turn around with my red solo cup in hand and am nearly tackled by a blonde, spray-tanned, bimbo.

"I thought you would never come!" Jenny screams in my face in a whiny tone.

She starts rubbing up against me, "Jenny, what the fuck are you doing?" I push her off.

"Baby, I know you want to fuck me, so why wait?"

"What? No, I don't want to fuck you, I don't know who gave you that idea."

She leans in close, grabbing my hand and placing it on her inner right thigh, "I know you loved it last time we were here," she purrs in my ear.

I lightly shove her off, "No, Jenny, you got me drunk off my ass and shoved my hand up your vagina, I wouldn't call that 'loving it'."

"You're such a douche!" She screams and runs out of the kitchen.

I laugh and walk back towards Cassie.

That wanker is not fucking trying to get in Cassie's pants.

I stomp up to Brad lightly touching Cassie's arm.

"Brad, stop it," I hear Cassie whisper.

"Stop what?" He asks, pushing her hair off her neck and onto her back.