"Well, I-"

Jenny's POV

"You fucking whore!" I scream down the hallway.

I notice her standing next to that fine-ass piece of man, Luke.

Shit, I wanted him to bone me again!

"You're the slut who will ride any guy that gives her the time of day!" The blue-haired bitch screams back at me.

"That is soooo not true! For your information, I'm still a virgin," I smile innocently, flipping my perfect, silky blonde hair behind my soft, beautiful shoulder.

Luke scoffs, "Even I know you're not a virgin."

Cassie looks at him questioningly and I laugh, "Oh no, Sweetie, did you actually think you had a chance with him?"

She looks down at her shoes in embarrassment, "Well, I-"

"Cassie?"

We all turn around and see Kade looking desperately at Cassie.

Mmmm I'd let to inside my pants

Cassie looks up, her breath hitching.

"Hey! What the fuck is going on?!" A hot, male voice I recognize so well calls.

Luke's POV

"Oh no, Sweetie, did you actually think you had a chance with him?" That cunt asks Cassie.

"Well, I-"

Yes! She's finally responding to the question I've been DYING to ask!

"Cassie?"

I look up angrily to see my fucking stupid brother standing there, staring at Cassie.

My blue-haired angel looks up, only to have her breath catch.

"Hey! What is going on?!" Brad yells, shoving Kade down on his hands and knees.

"Brad!" The hoe screeches, clinging herself onto him.

Are they really already together?

Kade tries to get up, but Brad slams his foot onto Kade's back, slamming him back to the ground.

"Kade!" Cassie yells.

No! NOTICE ME SENPAIIIII

Cassie runs to his side, massaging his hair and his head with her fingers.

"Get the fuck off of him!" She yells at Brad, shoving him off of Kade.

Kade takes this chance to get up and brushes himself off, scampering behind Cassie.

She shoves Brad again and causes Jenny to fall to the ground.

"IT'S ON, YOU SLUT!!!" Jenny screams.

She tries to smack Cassie, but Cassie grabs her wrist, twisting her and behind her back.

Jenny groans in pain and I stifle a laugh.

Stop it, do not laugh, Cassie will think you're sadistic. ...I wonder if she's masochistic....wait, shut up.

Cassie tosses Jenny to the ground and punches Brad directly in the nose.

He stumbles to the ground and smirks up at Cassie, "I didn't know you liked it rough."

She gives him a fake smile and kicks him in the stomach. He tumbles on top of Jenny and let's out one last laugh.

"Oh, Cassie, I can see directly up your skirt from here," he smiles and closes his eyes.

She turns bright red and her eyes go wide. Without realizing she backs directly into me when trying to hide herself.

Falling backwards on purpose, I wrap my arms around her stomach so I can cushion her fall.

"S-sorry," she gets up quickly and I'm left lying on the floor.

Aww just when we were getting all cuddly.

"Kade, are you okay?!" Cassie runs toward Kade, entrapping him in a hug as he tries to wipe away his nosebleed.

He nuzzles into her neck, "I'm fine, it's only a nosebleed."

Fuck this.

I jam my earbuds back into my ears and turn the volume all the way.

Does he kiss your eyelids in the morning? When you start to raise your head

I walk off into the street.

Maybe I'll get hit again.

Kade's POV

Ugh her hair smells like sunshine.

I continue to inhale the beautiful girl with her arms wrapped around me.

"Let's go get you cleaned up," I hear the smile in her voice.

She grabs my hand and leads me to the Nurse's Office's bathroom.

"This way we can both go in," she drags me inside and puts the toilet lid down so I can sit.

Is this what it is like to have Cassie as a girlfriend? We could fuck in this bathroom...

She hands me a cold compress and laughs.

"What?"

"Déjà vu?"

Wow..

"Lol this is literally last night."

"You need to stop getting yourself into so much trouble," she fake-scolds.

"The fork wasn't my fault!" I laugh.

She smiles and leans against the wall in a half-sitting position.

"So what did you do to piss Brad off so much?"

Should I tell her?

I look up at her interested face and sigh, "Well, after you left the cafeteria, Jenny started screeching about getting acne or something from the pizza and I told her to calm down and to stop being a whore, so Brad started fighting me and then Principal's Office."

She looks completely shocked.

"What's your punishment?"

"3 weeks suspension and a 5,000 word essay on why violence isn't the answer."

She scoffs, "Why violence isn't the answer?"

"I know, right? It's always the answer."

Luke's POV

I walk forward and face the cars coming towards me.

"Hit me already."

And then the sound of a honk too late blares in my ears and I'm unconscious.

----------------------------------------------
As I sat in my room at 12:45 and drank hot chocolate, I realized I needed to update.

You guys have been so sweet lately, voting and commenting like crazy, it's been motivating me and making me so extremely happy!

I want you guys to comment what days you want me to post or else I'll just pick some.

Thank you again for all that you guys are doing!

I love you, my darlings.