{{Chapter 2}}

..................................................................

*Kamila's POV

(Hey mom, I'm ready!)
"Hola mama, estoy lista" I say coming down the stairs after getting ready, dressed in this.

(Hey mom, I'm ready!)"Hola mama, estoy lista" I say coming down the stairs after getting ready, dressed in this

(I can't believe you're leaving already.)
"No puedo creer que ya te vayas." My mom says to me while hugging the life out of me

"I'll miss you ma, I love you 😘." I say as I depart from her

"Same mija and I love you too." She kissed me on my cheek.

"Bring home a cute guy!" She told me as I was about to step out the door and I laughed and blew a kiss her way.

I go out to the car with my mini backpack on one arm and my phone in my hand. Once I was in I threw the bag on my passenger seat. I turned on my music and blasted it then drove off.

I went to pick up Marianna then we were on the way to the dorms. Marianna and I talked about somethings like what classes we have etc, which we
weren't even sure about.

As we reach, I take the suitcases out of the car. A nice man then told us he would be the one to escort me to our rooms, I thought he was being creepy or something only to find out it was his job.😭

There were 3 dorm buildings and my building was dorm two.

I went to the administration office which was closer to the dorms than the school which I found pretty weird. I gave the lady my name and paid my fees and she gave me my schedule for classes along with my dorm key. Marianna did the same.

After helping Marianna find her down and getting my way through a crowded hallway I finally got to my dorm. My room was to the end of the hall. Nobody was there. That means I can pick the room I want. I explore the dorm quickly. This place goes hard, let's just say my expectations were met.

The dorm was carpeted and had air conditioning. It had a living room that came with a tv. A kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. I guess you could say this is a pretty expensive dorm. I ain't tryna meet any snobby rich white girls that I'll have to beat, or worse live with one.

 I ain't tryna meet any snobby rich white girls that I'll have to beat, or worse live with one