{{Meet The Main Characters ~ 1}}

If you don't want to know about the main characters you don't have to read it.
(I post three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. All chapters are prewritten.)

..................................................................

*Kamila's POV

Hii! I'm Kamila.

It's just my moms and I. Yea I got two moms, we'll get more into that later. I'm an only child, not for long tho. My ma's giving me a little sister or brother.🥳I've been through a lot but just like everybody else I keep a smile on my face. I like to talk and ramble and be happy, that's just me.

My mommy/ma's name is Xorri (Pronounced Corri). She's an accountant. My momma's name is Kayzha B- never mind I ain't needa throw out her government. Her street name is Royce (the son of the king) and that she was. Well she's the daughter but she's a stud and allat. She has a dick too but we'll get into that later like I said.💀My momma runs an underground boxing industry. Illegal weapon smuggling went on along with other gambling and such. She did architecture to cover up allat, she was a badass. Anyways back to me.

I leave for college tomorrow, pretty nervous actually. I have to live with a stranger, now what if they happen to be a serial killer. Whatever, here's a little about myself, I'm very friendly and nice. I have a bit of a sassy side. I get most of my looks from my mommy/ma she's mixed with umm..damn near the whole world in my opinion.😭 My dad is Cuban and European I heard. To sum up my nationalities I'm Black mostly but mixed with Spanish, European, and French. Yea that's a lot going on.

I was born in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rican is one of my ma's many nationalities, that's the one she embraces the most and that's why I have a Spanish girl name. I lived there for half of my life and I lived in the Virgin Islands for the other half. I lived in New Jersey for 3 years and I've been here in Atlanta for a year now. I would say my accent is different with the mix of it all.

I have lots of friends up here but here are my mains. Marianna, she would always be my day one and my best friend. We've known each other since diapers. Jaya and Kailee are the other two who makes up our small circle. I love em so much they're my babies.

I have a light tannish complexion. I have brunette natural hair, it's reaches the middle of my back. I have light hazel colored eyes that are sometimes more greenish. They even get darker at times. I have a dimple on each cheek along with two on my lower back. My lips are plump and pink with some pearly whites.

I have a fit waist and hips, I have a flat stomach with a belly button piercing and a big butt with thickish thighs. My breasts are C cups and I'm 5'4.

..................................................................

*King's Pov

I'm Kyng. So um I'm tall. I have brown eyes. I'm fully African American, chocolate and shit. I have a six pack and I got waves. I got most of my looks from my dad, and I'm pretty much a ladies man. I have braces but I'm getting them off soon.💪🏼 I have three siblings, a big sister, a little sister, and a little brother. Both my father and my mom are in my life. My mother is a doctor, sus is a lil goodie which is the complete opposite of my dad. Let's just say he works with distribution and extermination. I'm about 6'0 and muscular built but besides that pretty slim. Tyrone, DeShawn, Travis, and Nathaniel, those my homies.

645 Words💍💛

*AN*
Follow yuh girl on Instagram @petii_thee.weirdo🤪