{{Chapter 33}}

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

*Blues POV

Today was Saturday, November 9th, 2019. 3 days away from my babygirls birthday. I had an objective for today and that was to plan her a big surprise birthday party.

Told by Kamila herself, she was planning to hang out with me all day and we know that's not going to work. I've sent Bee (who was feeling "big enough") to buy a sleeping pill that should keep her out for a few hours while I get things done.

We weren't at my crib tho, we were at hers. Her moms' are out of state until tomorrow.

Bee had returned faster than I had expected, and she shot me a text to let me know. I hopped off the bed and just as I expected she asked where I was going.

"For a drink."

"Bring me one." I nodded and left

Joining Bee in the kitchen, she was already crushing up the pill she had bought and I pulled out a coke and a strawberry Fanta. I thought a bit about which one would hide the pill more and shrugged because I and no idea. Milk dummy!

I put those back and put some milk in a bowl and a mug and grabbed a spoon. I put the powder in her mug and mixed it then toon my ass back upstairs.

She looked at the mug weird when I gave it to her. I sat and put some of her s'mores cereal in my bowl and she pouted.

She put her mug down besides her and turned to me.

"Can I have some?" She begged

"Gimme yo mug." She did as told but instead of taking it I just poured some into her milk

She looked at it then at me but didn't complain. She turned back to the tv and I smirked to myself when she began eating

*30 Minutes Later Kamila's POV

I shifted when Blue moved over her leg and felt some mushiness between my legs. I looked over to her and she was already fast asleep.

I got up and went to the bathroom, when I pulled down my pants I was met with a lake in my panties.

What the fuck? Why am I so wet out of the Blue? (pun not intended)

I huffed, sat, peed, wiped, washed my hands, and sneaked out the bathroom quietly to not wake Blue.
As I made my way to my dresser I tripped on Blues vans which caused me to push my weight on my dresser and it made a noise against the wall.

"Bae what u doing?" She asked and shifted

"Huh? Nothing!" I grabbed a pair of panties and went to put it on before getting back on the bed

*Blues POV

No I'm not sleeping, I'm just tryna get her to cuddle with me and go to sleep! This girl think I ain't just seen her change her panties? Why she changing em and why her ass ain't asleep yet? I groaned when she got back into bed and she jumped.

"What yo ass jumping for?" I was getting highly frustrated

"Nothin." She mumbled "I just thought u were asleep."

I pulled her to me and her body seemed to shudder.

"U ok?" She nodded and laid her head on a pillow.

Maybe the pill was finally kicking in.

A whine left her lips and I sat up to look at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked

She just pouted.

"What? I can't read minds babygirl." I rolled my eyes

She opened the front part of the boxers she had and pulled her panties aside. She guided my hand to her kitty that was overflown.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed when I felt what I felt and saw my hand

It was dripping to say the least...

"Why are u so wet?" I asked

"I don't know." She whined

"Do something." She whined some more and began taking off her clothes

"I'll be back." I left even though she protested

I went to the kitchen and checked the garbage to see just what pills Bee bought. Fucking viagra pills.

"Oh my fuck." I sighed and called Marianna and explained to her what happened

"How did u manage to-" She was cut off by her giggles she couldn't seem to control

"This is not funny."

"Ok send me the list I'll do as many as I can today and send u what I haven't gotten in the morning and u go...do whatever. Fix it."

"Ight, u a real one." I thanked her and hung up

I put Bee in a cab to my crib, she's don't enough. I quietly sighed on my way upstairs.

"Bae." I called and the bathroom door flew open she and she only had on a bra, her hands between her legs

She whined like a baby would and gave me the puppy eyes. She seemed to be over the begging thing and she pushed me onto the bed making me land on my elbows.

*Kamilas POV

Everywhere that Blues body met mines happened to tingle and I was hella horny for no reason.

I involuntarily whimpered when my clit came in contact with a roll in her jeans. My body was trembling for some type of touch and if she didn't give it to me I was willing to do it myself.

"Dang babe u messing up my jeans." She pulled them off

Taking her hand I guided it to where I needed it most and she sighed and flipped me over to my back.

Her mouth finally met my bundle of nerves and a loud moan erupted from the soft, simple contact. She was about to start some of her bomb ass foreplay. Normally I would love that but right now I needed her and now.

I thought deeply as she did something to my body, there was a heartbeat in my push that did not want to be ignored. Was I ready for this? I mean I have to lose it sometime. U only live once.

After explaining to her what she made me explain we were finally ready to get to all the good stuff.

1030 Words💍💛