{{Chapter 36}}

*This is a short chapter*

Blues POV*

So today is officially babygirls birthday and we're currently at the hospital.

"Happy Birthday beautiful." I kissed her lips softly

"Thank you." She blushed which made me smile

The doctor came into the room and she didn't hesitate to grab on my hand. I attempted to soothed her with my thumb as he began speaking.

There's a theory I've come up with, and the rape kit was about to prove it right or wrong.

The doctor explained that they had found semen inside of her but we explained that we had gotten intimate recently. He didn't understand at first which we both expected. They did a dna test on me to see if mines happened to match.

As they did that I took Kamila's phone that had been sitting in her backpack since the scene of horror. Her phone had the phone and message app opened up to my information. Either she had done that or..

Here's my theory. Last year there was a showdown between my people and Diablos. Diablo is the man that we now have hostage in the basement of the main trap. Diablo had a trap in our territory, and so we raided it which started the war.

The showdown wasn't what you say..successful. It was poorly planned and we basically just winged it. After the failed mission, one of our warehouses got robbed. It drew all of our attention away just in time for the enemy to kidnap my assistant.

She thankfully came back, just a couple bruises and scratches. They tried to strip her of Killa and I's info. She had given them all false information except for one if the warehouses she knew we had empty. That was a pretty smart move. But however, I knew she was in danger for that and so I sent her somewhere I knew she would be safe. And I think that's what happened here.

"The dna we were able to extract with the rape kit does match you. The forensic examination wasn't per say a test, although there was no evidence found that you've been sexually assaulted."

"Can u tell me exactly what happened?" The lady sat down and the man doctor left

I listened to her tell the story and in all honestly her story wasn't really supporting her claim, however it does support my theory.

"Maybe the person just dropped u, and u said you've been sore all day so it just made it worse." The doctor suggested

"So I made u do all of this for nothing?" Her bottom lip quivered

"Of course not baby we had to make sure u were ok."

"It's ok, we have false alarms all the time. Better safe then sorry." The doctor hugged Mila and we left

It was 12:32, I handed her her phone that's been blowing up for a minute. When she looked at it a big smile took over her face and I couldn't help but to smile also.

She was very caught up in trying to text and I easily pushed her into the car. She glared at me and mumbled a "rude". I just chuckled and got in my side.

"I told momma what the doctors said." She looked at me as we drove off and I nodded

"Home is the other way."

"I know."

"Where we goin?"

"It's a surprise..you sleepy?"

"Nah." She cheesed and returned to her phone

A few minutes later she fell asleep and I smiled.

Perfect.