{{Chapter 9}}

...

*Kamila's POV

It was finally time for the meeting. This place just looks like a gigantic trap house. Mari and I are just sitting in Killa's(boss man) office I presume.

Soon came in a fine ass dark skin man, he looked somewhere around his 40's.

"Afternoon girls, they call me Killa and you are?"

"Queen."

"Smiley." Mari smiled

"Great." He chuckled

"What brings you two here today."

"Well we purchased 4 sniper rifles off of you recently and we would like to know if we could look thorough the rest of your collection." I said

"Hold on a minute."

He picked up the phone and speed dialed somebody.

"Zee, do we have anymore sniper rifles?"

Lmao, tf?

Mari and I gave each other a look.

He hung up the phone.

"Well as u can tell I know nothing about rifles, that's not really my specialty. We were offered the rifles that you purchased and we took them because I knew we would be able to profit from them. However, we don't have anymore nor do I know where the hell they came from or where to get them." He told us straight up

"Well that's a bummer." Mari spoke

This whole meeting is a bust.

"What exactly do you do?" He asked

"Weapon smuggling and or trading."

"What do you do?"

"Drug distribution." He says and me and Mari's eyes damn near popped out

"Wait so you're a drug lord?" Mari asked and I popped her

"I'm just asking jeez!"

He chuckled.

"Yes, I guess I am what u call a "drug lord"."

"That's so cool." I said

"By the way, whoever you sent to sell those weapons. They need better training. They came with an intention to leave with 90k and they left with 60k."

He shook his head.

"But I don't want em to get in trouble tho."

We talked for a bit more and eventually traded numbers. We agreed to try and work together somehow even though we don't know how yet. Just know when we get together shit is going down. Ahh, I can't believe I'm associates with a drug lord! This is amazing.

Kyng's POV

The doctor walked in and told us that it was time. Fuck you mean it's time, I thought we pull these shits when we're ready? Her parents walked in and she informed them on the kiss that was about to happen and they were fine with it. They knew how much we've been through together and they knew our situation.

Her parents kissed her forehead.

"I love you monkey, be good for daddy." She said and kissed Kalaïa

When they took her back she blew one of her little kisses and Aaliyah teared up as she blew one back.

"I love you guys." She said

Everybody said their I love you's back and I looked over to my babygirl and her grandparents who teary eyed while Aaliyah smiled at them sympathetically.

"Be the best you that you could be." She said sternly looking into my eyes and I nodded

She finally attached her lips to mines.

The kiss was so passionate, gentle, and special. Letting all our unspoken emotions and feelings out until I heard the plug being pulled a minute in. The kiss got weak on her end until I heard the beeping noises turn into one long beep and her finger twitched against my hand seconds before all her actions stopped.

I felt her last breath escape on my lips right before I pulled away with my tears falling on our intertwined hands.

I looked up and I saw everyone in tears and my babygirl watching me with a pout, she got that from her mama. She was wondering why everybody was crying. I kissed Aaliyah's promise ring one last time, the one I had given her.

I stood up and sighed using the back of my hand to wipe tears away. I had a small talk with her parents before I left the hospital with Kalaïa.

I guess it's time to explain myself because everybody is probably still a little confused.

Aaliyah is my baby mama, well was..Kalaïa is my baby girl. Her name is pronounced (Kalayah) but anyways...I was threatened some time ago through an untraceable text message. Shit was untraceable like some government type shit. The text basically said I had people after me.

Aaliyah had just gave birth to Alaïa and I didn't want to put my family in danger so I broke things off with her. I told her why and everything. I just wanted to keep them safe.

When I leave from here I'll go straight to my mamas.

Well here's something that I should tell you before I get home. My dad won't be there.

My mom and my dad are together but they don't see each other that often anymore. My dads job isn't exactly the safest. We live separately not because she wants to, but because she has to for my siblings and I, for our safety. Something like what I had to do for Aaliyah and Kalaïa.

She loves him to death and me and my siblings also. He's her King, literally. We have the same name so I'm a junior.

I sighed trying to set up the car seat in the car and I looked over to Kalaïa who sat on the seat watching me struggle while she chewed on her toy.

"Hii." She said and I sighed again.

"Hey babygirl."

That's the only real word she knows how to say. Besides dada that is.

When I was done I strapped her up in it properly and kissed her before getting into the front seat. Starting up the car I put all my thoughts aside to make sure babygirl and I make it back safely. On my way back I made a turn to head to Aaliyah's house for some of Kalaïa's things. I'm a single parent now, here we go.

1000 Words💍💛