{{Chapter 5}}

..........................................................

*The Next Day Kamila's POV

I heard a knock on my door. Waking me up. I sleepily groaned and dragged myself over to the door and opened it. To see Kyng standing on the other side. My eyes popped open and I ran a quick hand through my hair in an attempt to look decent. I was awoken by the sight of him and a smile took over my face.

"Sorry did I wake you?" He asked

"You did, but it's ok." I said

He leaned against my door frame as I opened my door more, allowing him to come inside and sit on my bed. Me eyeing his body while he wasn't looking.

"So what's up?" I asked

"You forgot? We're going out."

I went to check my phone and saw the time. 12:04. Oh crap.

"Shit. Why did I sleep in today of all days?"

I picked out my outfit and left it on the bed. Grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom, tossing my phone on my bed.

"Plug that in for me please."

He took up my phone and I went to do my hygiene things.

I went back to my room to find Kyng there still. He was on my bed entertaining himself with his phone.

"Can I change?" I asked

"Yep." He tells me looking over to me, not moving.

"I'm not stopping you." He smirked

I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled and walked out.

"Don't take long." He said from the other side of my door

I lotion down my body, put on deodorant then threw on my outfit.

A long maroon pants with a bow on the back, white adidas, and a white tank top crop top. I let down my hair and combed through it. I flat ironed it, trying my best not to take long. When I was done with everything I grabbed my phone and put on some perfume. I headed out to the living room so we can leave.

"Kyng!" I yelled

He came out of his room looking sexy as ever. Wearing a maroon polo shirt, a white pants with his maroon Jordans. He's matching with me yo omgg.

"Ready?" He asked looking me up and down. A little smirk on his face

"Yea." I smile at him

We went outside and Kyng pulled a car key out of his pocket. He unlocked the sexy car in front of the building. I recognized it as the BMW i8.

"Where did that come from?" I asked never seeing the car before today

He chuckled. "Its mines, it was in the shop for a while." He said signaling for me to get in the car and I did.

When we were both in he started the car up. Turning on the a.c., starting to drive away.

We were soon at Applebee's.