{{Chapter 37}}

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Kamila's POV*

I woke up in a very unfamiliar but comfy bed. Blue was besides me holding me close as always.

Her cold fingers moved slightly on my waist under the blanket. I snuggled into her a bit and sighed. I peeked through one of my eyes and quietly scanned the room.

It seemed to be a basic hotel room. I checked my phone for the time to find out that it's early asf. 8am. Out of nowhere I sneezed..accidentally.

"Eww!" I heard then giggled

"U just spit all over me." Blue opened her eyes just to mug me

I hopped off the bed and grinned ear to ear.

"I guess that means we have to shower now, yeah?" I asked

"We?"

I arched my brow and she smiled and hopped off the bed, I took off running and she chasing me to the bathroom while I giggled.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

So turns out I was in Florida? How? Don't ask me cause my ass fell asleep in Atl. Everybody was here.

When Blue and I left from the hotel everybody accompanied us at breakfast which we ate at Waffle House. After that we went to the mall and shopped.

Marianna, Lai, Kailee, Jaya, Blue, and I were at the arcade I always wanted to go to. Well don't get me wrong it had one in atl it just wasn't as good as I knew this one would be. This was one of the main ones, so it had more things and was bigger.

"Alright babygirl we are here.." Blue opened up the door and let everybody walk in

Dave and Busters. Eyeing the big circle logo above my head I was hella excited.

I looked to Kailee and we squealed

I looked to Kailee and we squealed. I grabbed Blues hand and I dragged her up the stairs. When I got in I saw that it had a line with atleast 12 people in it. I groaned and dragged Blue to it.

Blue would push me forward every time the line moved up. I was pretty zoned out, I couldn't wait to start playing some games.

"Afternoon welcome to Dave and Busters How May I help u?" The lady addressed us

"Can we get umm.." Blue began